BBFS

I am by no means naive - I know this practice occurs in the hobby world.
Didn't know how much so until I started browsing the Dallas / Fort Worth provider and review section.

Business is taking me to the Dallas area this week, so I started my hobby search on the weekend.
What struck me first was the number provider ads stating No BBFS - isn't that a given, thought I?

More browsing revealed an alarming number of providers openly advertising BBFS (some state - "with recent test results", others do not).
I found an alarming number of reviews openly stating BBFS with creampie - pussy and ass!?

PLAY SAFE!
^ i think they call these kind of threads re-affirmations when you're struggling
There are 700+ providers in Dallas, probably half do it X the unknown number of hobbyist that partake.
That pool is highly polluted!
Enter at your own risk, no lifeguard on duty.
I am by no means naive - I know this practice occurs in the hobby world.
Didn't know how much so until I started browsing the Dallas / Fort Worth provider and review section.

Business is taking me to the Dallas area this week, so I started my hobby search on the weekend.
What struck me first was the number provider ads stating No BBFS - isn't that a given, thought I?

More browsing revealed an alarming number of providers openly advertising BBFS (some state - "with recent test results", others do not).
I found an alarming number of reviews openly stating BBFS with creampie - pussy and ass!?

PLAY SAFE! Originally Posted by AlbertaBoy
Requests for and discussions of bareback have become so much more common that the necessity has arisen for providers to state implicitly that NO such activity is offered.

I even changed my Showcase recently to reaffirm my shielded seduction status. For some odd reason many younger fellows suddenly seem to think older ladies might be "safer" and more willing to ignore precautionary protection. Nope.

Each to their own risky risque romping, as choice is what the Hobby is all about, but I abstain from unnecessary peril and ask that my decision be respected, please. Bribery doesn't work, either, at least with me. IMHO, gents cavalierly dangling outrageous extra money for dubious decadence just creates a question as to their sanity and motives, and activates my red flag radar. Danger, Will Robinson, danger!

For some odd reason many younger fellows suddenly seem to think older ladies might be "safer" and more willing to ignore precautionary protection. Nope.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Lol Fancy the younger lads are still smitten with Mrs. Robinson. You keep saying no but givem a break verbally.

And here's to you Mrs. Robinson Jesus loves you more than you will know WO, WO, WO....God bless you please Mrs. Robinson heaven holds a place for those who pray...Hey, hey, hey...Hey Hey Hey.

Requests for and discussions of bareback have become so much more common that the necessity has arisen for providers to state implicitly that NO such activity is offered.

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Is it safe for us grammar nazis to come out again? I think you meant to write "explicitly". .
Is it safe for us grammar nazis to come out again? I think you meant to write "explicitly". . Originally Posted by Kneewalk
You are absolutely correct, sir! I was in a wee bit of a compositional rush as a resident of the Irish Chihuahua Refuge with an "emergency" look in his eyes was scratching at my leg. My apologies as someone who prides herself on her firm grasp of the English language when not firmly grasping a shillelagh.
Recent test = "you're clean, aren't you?"
Fancy - you are soooo explicitly (and implicitly) eloquent!

Good, clear answer to the OP's query, too...!

Good, clear answer to the OP's query, too...! Originally Posted by Skittlez

... among other things.

Good, clear answer to the OP's query, too...! Originally Posted by Skittlez
Yes she is but honestly. But, bk to the OP post I do believe that Dallas may have their own set of these ladies... that are open about it but hell its everywhere. Every city. Just I believe ppl should be cautious. Period in life! Hell that lady you bought them drinks for at the bar last night.. its a life choice. More than hobby.
Hahaha, 80% of the sex on this site is bare.
You go ahead and play safe, but know most aren’t.
If you’re afraid, you probably shouldn’t be paying for sex.
But then again, stick your dick in some random pick up, and you’ll probably be safe. lol
Over 2 yr. old thread...
Apparently bumping old threads is legal in Co-Ed.
Kinda dumb to bump them but it's legal
I had A Doctor in scrubs with raw dog my starfish last month.

It felt so freaking...AWESOME..��
So awesome that the very next day U did it again.
I had to slap my self into reality and as hard as it may be tell myself NEVER AGAIN...even though it felt like chocolate on my strawberries ..butter on my popcorn..leather on my seats..It was YUM..the cream pie ������.
��..then my other side of the beain..����..startes to panic..Am I trying to commit Suicide!!?!

��.
SO I GOT TESTED ASAP..AND NEVER AGAIN.
����..I played with fire & I'm still here ����������������.
Will I do it again
HELL..NO.
And not to mention there's an odor that lasts for ever that gross yuck.
��.
Nope not worth the risk..or that gross old semen smell it's funky.Yuck!

BUT I DID IT!
Scratched..creampie off my bucketlust..��.
It felt so goooooood��.
Like fatgrams.. Heroine or Drugs Just Say NO.

While researching clinics I also found a place that will do A DNA bloodline test & give you results of ancestors in bloodline & also share what medical problems you may be susceptible to!!

Super Sweet Find!!!!
I vote No on BBS..its not worth the headache related to concern of or RISK..& Susiekawasakilotusflower is not getting infected..��

��Nicole