Cheap low key providers?

Back in the day there was a provider named Carla in NRH...older and nothing got to look at, but what a cum dumpster! She would eat my asshole, gag on my cock and take that load anywhere I wanted to give it, face, mouth, hair, wherever!! And she was cheap as fuck...anyone know of any good cheap cum whores?
Try trailer park Casey she is cheap and will do anything for a George
Try trailer park Casey she is cheap and will do anything for a George Originally Posted by aceofasses
She still around?
I had her give me a few BJ's when she first came in the scene. She would blow me at the park and was a good cum dump. She's too far south for me though.
You probably gonna have to get on moco
Who is this trailer park casey?
Trailer park Casey haven't heard that name in a long time. Is she still around slinging cheap pussy?
I tried calling her again this weekend, no response, from what I hear though, her not answering did me a HUGE favor
Who's mocco and where can I find her?
mocospace
Besides Moco, which seems to be another form of backpage, any good cheapcheap girls? Links would help.... Thanks
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-5900/39046846

Saw review of her the yesterday titled cum dumpster which was exactly what I needed. Called and was there in 30 min. Told her I wanted bbbj she said that was her favorite as long as I promised to cum in her mouth so she could swallow it. $50 for 30 min. I gave her $60 and said I want 2 shots in her mouth. She gives an excellent blow job, toung flicking, face slapping, face fucking, ball sucking while jacking the cock, deep throat no gag, even tried to get my dick and balls in her mouth at same time. Blew in her mouth and drank every last drop and there was a lot of it. She took a breath and got right back on it. Made her slow down because I was sensitive so she played with it for a few minutes before going full force at it again. I couldn't get that second nut not her fault I'm a one shot guy but I wanted to try. I cleaned up and to my surprise she is handing me my $10 change saying you only blew once here's your money back. I almost shit myself. I told her thanks but go ahead and keep it you were worth every penny.
Damn Hank3fan, did she look as sleazy as her pics? I LIKE the sleazy look.
Been too wary to try back page, but for her i may reconsider...
Thanks Hank3Fan
Nice quick review Hank3Fan!
Where was her incall?