Biting and Hickies

I have never been able to explain why but I have always had this urge to bite and suck. Being a Lesbian may have something to do with it (inside joke) but I enjoy biting and hickies. Something about the bite on the side of the neck and suction to slow the blood flow as you climax and then a release right as you pop has always made things amazing. When I have done it to women in the past as well it has always been replied to as the strongest Orgasm of their life where they felt they could just pass out and die with a Joker grin. What can I say...I aim to please and pleasing is what gets me off mentally.

In the hobby world we are unable to do this as it would be a problem for the provider, not to mention being a single father would cause questions to my children. Sucks but we have to treat our providers with care as this is their livelihood.

Does anyone else have a fetish-like desire to bite? Can you explain why or is it just an it is what it is type of desire?

I really don't like any kind of biting.. I don't want any marks/hickies on me.. Even when I was younger, and not in the hobby, I never liked it. I always told my boyfriends they better not leave any hickies on me LOL
Marks of any kind are uncool - this hobby should be discreet !
That is kinda highschoolish if you like to leave hickies. When I was I teen, it was like marking your territory, perhaps you are thinking along those lines.
My newest Match GF loves to bite. Sometimes a lil too hard. She recently left a pretty noticeable bruise on my chest.
I love hickies but have only had 2 in my life. Neck suction really weakens me...I'll literally melt in your arms with a wetness in between my thighs...
Oh I agree marks suck... but the sensation doesnt
Many folks in this hobby have real world partners. Pleasurable or not a mark makes discretion impossible
Many folks in this hobby have real world partners. Pleasurable or not a mark makes discretion impossible Originally Posted by Papacorn
Exactly why it's a no - no unless requested, which I've yet to experience.
I don't see how a provider could ever agree to hickies because it leaves a good, noticeable mark on you!! I Don't plan to agree to it at least...