Facial hair(on MEN).....yes or no?

So do you ladies prefer a clean shaven face on a man ?
Does a beard/goatee feel good during DATY or does it scratch?
How about during DFK?
I am afraid mine has way too many white hairs in it.
I am one of those with the mustache that is unfortunately mostly white also. This is a good question for the ladies, I hope some answer.
I personally like facial hair!!! Its a turn on for me, always has been!
i dont mind it at all, its the stubble that can get kinda rough on my skin sometimes

lol i saw this video and had to post it to this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0MTY...layer_embedded
Whew!

I was growing my goatee back.
I used to have a goatee. I removed it because I felt sorry for the ladies looking like a clown after a passionate kissing session.
I use conditioner on my goa tee and it seems to help the bristle. Sometimes I will blow dry it and use mousse or styling gel...im joking. But the conditioner does seem to work.
Yes, facial hair should only be on men. IMHO.

Merry Christmas!
It really just depends on the guy and his personality. If you have facial hair, whether it is a goatee, mustache or full bread, it is nice when it is kept clean and groomed. I do not want to see what you had for lunch or dinner in it...
I agree with TrulySummer some guys look real good with and some don't.. It don't bother me either way!
Dave, I like your face just the way it is babe. To the other men I like some of the Lex Luthers out there and some of the Cavemen. I like variety.
Beard lover here ..... yes keep your facial hair. I love nuzzling my face against it. Plus its manly...Grrrr....me likey!

Just please shave down below.....

Lisa
Depends on the time of year
Fuck yes to beards and mustaches! Especially if one is working with salt and pepper, or better yet a full gray/white hair look. But if going hairless is a preference, please get all the stubble.
I think a gal looks good in a beard and moustache...buried in a beard and moustache and squirming.