Fishnet Pics

I know we all have our own tastes and preferences and to each their own.

I was wondering what other guys and gals think of the pics of the ladies in fishnet outfits.

Personally , I don't like them. I think very few of the ladies actually look good in them. Hotlips had a good pic with them once but I rarely have seen any others I like.

So whats your opinion,if at all ?
<------ I like the ones I have on in this pic (my avatar)

I prefer them to ripped up for the dirty look though....now that's hott to me!
well, how about this one? they're not stockings but she is sexy in them!!
when i upload another photo of a sexy woman in a fishnet bodystocking, i'll post that one.

This type would be my preference or nothing at all.

I like mine....
  • Surge
  • 01-04-2011, 06:54 PM

I prefer them to ripped up for the dirty look though....now that's hott to me! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Lol!

I used to take some fishnets or body-stockings to a session...just to rip them up! Lol! Sometimes, the sex just ends up ripping them up!!!
<------ I like the ones I have on in this pic (my avatar)

I prefer them to ripped up for the dirty look though....now that's hott to me! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Berkleigh,

You look cute/sexy/hot in everything you wear.

netman

I like mine....
Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
Well, I'd say that settles that.

Regards,
Thanks Netman!

And SURGE! Great Minds think alike babe!
Fishnet isn't too bad... the worst to me is the checkered stockings or body suits.

It blinds me looking at the pics, and makes me either want to play a game of chess on them or wave them as a car is passing the finish line.
well, i uploaded three photos, but two have pussy shots, which unless someone corrects me, are offlimits in the co-ed forum. i will post in the men's area.

so, you'll have to suffice with the one below.
and yes, after taking this and a few other photos, i ripped more and more of it off as i delited in the scrumptious yummyness of this woman, until she was unfishnetted and we arrived at a deliteful conclusion!!!
she is in the metroplex and still available for your own fishnet fantasy!!

Fishnet isn't too bad... the worst to me is the checkered stockings or body suits.

It blinds me looking at the pics, and makes me either want to play a game of chess on them or wave them as a car is passing the finish line. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Different strokes for different folks, as I fucking love checkered stockings. Makes me feel like I'm fuckig Alice in Wonderland. I don't know, how twisted does having a Disney fetish make me?
here are some more - the pink over black series.
still-asleep, hope these dont wipe out your eyes.
sorry guys, this woman is no longer in the dallas area.

Here's one of me I have some others..but need to look around on my laptop

Fucking love fishnet and heels!