Free Photos for Ladies- Raven Winter most recent

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1042341&page=2

Guys and Ladies hope you enjoy the below photos from 9-18-16 of Raven Winter!
Thought I would share with Dallas area since she calls Dallas as home!
Yes I am still doing free photos for local or traveling ladies to give us all some more beauty to enjoy! Texas does have more beautiful women than any place in the world in my opinion!
You can check out Raven's showcase for more pictures by TNC while she was in Tyler.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=332361

Very well done. She looks sexy and fun - those type of pictures will help her get business.
She does look like fun. Nice work mate.
There's a critique thread in the national Business Services for Providers section if you'd like to post some of your photos there for comment; it's open to both professionals and amateurs though comments are pretty rare any more.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=988038
Nice! She is a hottie and a lot of fun.
Very nice. Thanks
Nice pictures
Need to work on the touching up. Her face looks two-tone.
Need to work on the touching up. Her face looks two-tone. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Exactly. The only touching up that should be done is taking the red eye out of the eyes due to the camera flash. Anything else is deceiving the customer that contacts a provider due to photo shopped pics.
Or maybe you're a little jealous you didn't take the pics yourself?
Nah..I take pics for reviews and for my personal collection before a paid session, not just for her to place in ads, nor do I advertise that I will take pics for free like the OP.
Thanks Guys and Kaitlyn for the kind words of support!
I do not photoshop any of my photos before I give the SD card to ladies .
I also like to let them email me the ones they like and do not mind me sharing.
I really prefer to keep them natural so a potential client sees exactly what I am seeing in photo-shoot. Many times I wish more time was available to clean up the backgrounds and do more shots in different settings. I love outdoor shots but those require time and planning as a naked lady does draw attention!
Some ladies have mentioned will photoshop before posting but none have so far.
I know as a client I really appreciate accurate photos that are current and not heavily photo-shopped.
I agree Raven now has some great pictures to share showing her beauty and personality in that killer smile! Of course a subject like Raven is easy to showcase!
I do hope she gets some great new clients who had not noticed her before!
I also do this for you guys so those diamonds are no longer in the rough for all to enjoy the visuals!
TNC
So then who photoshopped those?
Ask Kitty. She has some skillz
Need to balance that lighting out. Horrible back shadow.