Question?

Hey everyone I have a question...
How do you search and see what threads are about you or have your name in them? Is this even possible?
Thanks in advance!
Click on the "Search" button at the top of the home page. Then put your name in the box on the far left side and select "Search" at the bottom of that page.

Here, I put your name in the search field and this is what pulled up: https://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=16489534
Just ask your clients

Seriously, hit the search button at the top of the page and put your handle In the "keyword(s)" field
Thank you!
It's odd I was told by another provider that I was on a BB list and I just had to see/read it for myself, and I'm wondering who put me on such list because I am extremely safe...I'm guessing maybe a angry gentleman?
Just ask him for his password! What happens in the Powder Room should stay there! What happens in the locker room is leaked directly by some MFing White Knight. I hope you give him a freebie.

Oh, is this an open forum? " my bad"
It's odd I was told by another provider that I was on a BB list and I just had to see/read it for myself, and I'm wondering who put me on such list because I am extremely safe...I'm guessing maybe a angry gentleman? Originally Posted by Trinity Anderson
T A you say you was told by another provider? Well how does she know you are on such a list if it even exist?

And if a provider knows this information then just tell her to show you where she read that at.
When I asked her how she got that information she told me that a gentleman who contacted her trying to set up a session specifically asked for that saying that her and I both were on a bareback list. This provider and I have done a doubles session I'm just getting frustrated because I have not had issues in the last two years arise like I have had recently and I'm wondering if it's the company I keep. I do not know if such list even exists but if it does I would like to make it known that I do not offer bareback sessions.
That's terrible you have to be subjected to this without being able to defend yourself. You can request access to this list by clicking on the red triangle to the left. The moderators are volunteers so they are not here regularly. The more you request the more that will get your message which increases your chance of a quick reply. It's in the site rules that you are entitled to have access to anything that has your name attached so don't take no for an answer. If they don't respond they're a barebacker trying to protect the list and that's not fair - don't give up.

Good luck and great to see some girls still care about their health.
When I asked her how she got that information she told me that a gentleman who contacted her trying to set up a session specifically asked for that saying that her and I both were on a bareback list. This provider and I have done a doubles session I'm just getting frustrated because I have not had issues in the last two years arise like I have had recently and I'm wondering if it's the company I keep. I do not know if such list even exists but if it does I would like to make it known that I do not offer bareback sessions. Originally Posted by Trinity Anderson
So it's just one guy. You would have been better off just putting him on your DNS list and moving on. All you've done with this thread is make some of the guys who read it wonder if you've actually done it and are trying to keep things under wraps, so to speak. I'm not saying you're lying. I'm saying that what people say they will do and what they actually do are two separate things, and that it's impossible for us to tell just by your statement which category you fall under.

You also may have created some unwanted attention for your doubles partner for basically the same reason.

That's terrible you have to be subjected to this without being able to defend yourself. You can request access to this list by clicking on the red triangle to the left. The moderators are volunteers so they are not here regularly. The more you request the more that will get your message which increases your chance of a quick reply. It's in the site rules that you are entitled to have access to anything that has your name attached so don't take no for an answer. If they don't respond they're a barebacker trying to protect the list and that's not fair - don't give up.

Good luck and great to see some girls still care about their health. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I'm surprised you didn't also tell her to keep hitting the red triangle button every time she gets a BB request. Not your best work.
I'm surprised you didn't also tell her to keep hitting the red triangle button every time she gets a BB request. Not your best work. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
Damn, so simple yet I didn't even think of it - great suggestion for future posts though.
Here's the deal I'm not online enough to know all of the tricks of the trade. I had no idea about any red triangle. I'm on here for business not drama. So I don't really know what is socially exceptable to say or not say on certain threads. I went a head and just made sure in big ass bold letters that I put on my showcase exactly how I feel about people who ask me for that specific service.
Wonder if there is a corresponding list that does not exist in the ladies powder room of guys that ask for BBFS and/or guys that have pledged they would never ask for or accept BBFS.

Might solve a problem if it was as easy for those wishing to stay safe as possible while still playing to more easily identify and hook up. No doubt if a BBFS list existed there would be some guys who would memorize it. Wondering if the opposite existed if any ladies would give those guys preferential treatment.