Bye bye my political friends!

It has been a blast. I so enjoyed talking with you all.
Actually, I really only stayed on Eccie for the political discussions and most of the discussions were excellent. Some of y'all have such intelligent minds and I learned things for which I am most grateful. I'll still maintain my account here for the PM services and if any of you all are ever in San Antonio please let me know - I know all the best Mexican food places in the city as I'm eating my way thru San Antonio! It will my treat!!

Good luck to everybody!

Lots of love,
Ellen
Actually, I really only stayed on Eccie for the political discussions and most of the discussions were excellent. Some of y'all have such intelligent minds and I learned things for which I am most grateful. I'll still maintain my account here for the PM services and if any of you all are ever in San Antonio please let me know - I know all the best Mexican food places in the city as I'm eating my way thru San Antonio! It will my treat!!

Good luck to everybody!

Lots of love,
Ellen Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Take care, and good luck.

Good luck to everybody!

Lots of love,
Best wishes "San Antonio" Ellen!!!
Vaya Con Dios
  • Tiny
  • 09-06-2019, 02:11 PM
Buena suerte amiga! Frecuentemente eres una voz de razon en este foro y vamos a extranarte.

(You need to brush up on your Spanish since you've moved to San Antonio. Waco Kid started this.)
Buena suerte amiga! Frecuentemente eres una voz de razon en este foro y vamos a extrañarte.

(You need to brush up on your Spanish since you've moved to San Antonio. Waco Kid started this.) Originally Posted by Tiny

Good luck to everybody!

Lots of love,
Good luck out there!
  • Tiny
  • 09-06-2019, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
She recognizes global temperatures are increasing and likes Pete Buttigieg. While I don't agree with the later, I admire that she doesn't have blinders on where she follows every pronouncement of her party or its leader. As to the grammar, if you'll provide the characters in Microsoft Word to make tildes and accent marks, I won't make the same mistake again.
Good luck out there! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Ellen abandoned us for OH2..
Noooooooooooo.
Good Luck Ellen! You'll be missed! Please keep on helping some of the ladies to stay safe.
She recognizes global temperatures are increasing and likes Pete Buttigieg. While I don't agree with the later, I admire that she doesn't have blinders on where she follows every pronouncement of her party or its leader. As to the grammar, if you'll provide the characters in Microsoft Word to make tildes and accent marks, I won't make the same mistake again. Originally Posted by Tiny
First, I'm just poking fun. I'm glad she recognizes the trend in long periods of climate change. I like Pete Buttigieg. (not like that silly (Ever wonder about his first name Peter and the first part, butt, of his last name? He was born to be gay.))

She supports gay rights and obviously women's rights to do what they want with their bodies. We are eye to eye on that. And maybe some other stances.

Second, as to the correct alphabet character? I use a mobile device to write. It allows me to hold the letter key and it gives the option to choose a similar characher in another language. Although, I do remember there is a combination of holding down the control key and a series of letters and/or numbers to get the desired character. Not to be a smart ass, but I'm sure Google has the answer. I knew this a long time before we relied on Google as a quick reference source.

P.S. I'd like your comments on my previous two posts. I'll check back after the U.S. vs Mexico friendly.

Guess who I'm rooting for.

Good luck to everybody!

Lots of love,
I think Ellen is saying when eccie dies, we all go with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPCBEhQGJ5s
Best wishes and may SA turn out to be a prosperous and fun way of life!