Advertising Advice from a Hobbyist

If providers could add "$" and location of incall to Provider ad titles, the hobby world would be a better place for us all!

This would be great to direct hobbyist to the providers with the pricetag that he is willing to pay.

100 - $
150 - $50
200 - $$
300 - $$$

Etc etc

Providers it would also be a great help if you put the general vicinity of your incall in the ads as well.

Like Addison, 635/75, Plano, 360/30, 360/20, Grand Prarie, Irving etc etc

Lots of hobbyist like myself don't plan out our hobby time well, we act spur of the moment

Little KR has a mind of his own, and when he takes over, I spend more time trying to find a provider in my vicinity than I wish.

An example of an ad that hobbyist would really appreciate and I'm sure would increase business would be:

Great SPECIALS going on now in Addison $50 HH tonight only!

Or something similar, wherever your incall is located and whatever your special is.

Just a thought...

Hobbyist and providers alike please chime in.

It is very difficult to figure out where a provider actually is located when the location reads DFW

This happens to hobbyists often:

Hobbyist will send references, wait for a response, then figure out that the provider is in Arlington and the hobbyist is in Frisco and it is too far of a drive for either.

This also should stop or limit the provider adds with $$$$$$$ I'm hot and ready $$$$$$$$

Just kidding......no I'm not......I'm serious.....providers, hobbyist don't like those type of provider ad titles

This will also help hobbyist who search providers by area.

KR
Speak for yourself , some of us only look at pictures
Why give "code" prices? What is wrong with a plain number?

Torito
Why give "code" prices? What is wrong with a plain number?

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Indeed. I converted to ordinary monetary convention some time ago. Why make it ambiguous? And for the same reason I spell out "cunnilingus" among other things.
Fuck, shit, damn ... There is info besides photos? When did that happen, Torito?
If providers could add "$" and location of incall to Provider ad titles, the hobby world would be a better place for us all!

I'm sure would increase business would be
KR Originally Posted by KRiggins
You may have a point about vicinity, but saying that all providers should list their rates in the title implies that that is the biggest criteria hobbyist uses in choosing a lady!!

(Then again, the location doesn't matter that much to a lot of hobbyists either).

For MY clientele having natural breasts, having large yet still firm breasts, being a mature lady, being sensual and happy, being intelligent, being low-volume are all BIG selling points that I need to emphasize in my title to speak to my clientele. Offering a lower price than Lady A, Lady B, and Lady C isn't my selling point.

I can't waste the real estate, so to speak, of using up that little bit of space in the title of the ad to put a price at the expense of NOT mentioning my most-complimented features. (I will list prices in my ad this week. I'm not trying to be deceptive. Just won't waste my limited title space with it.)

The average hobbyist actually has no idea about the vast pool of hobbyists who look for features different than the ones HE looks for.

For all of us to change up our advertising to make it easier for guys whose focus is price and location is near-sighted.

Fuck, shit, damn ... There is info besides photos? When did that happen, Torito? Originally Posted by pyramider
It's a whole new idea!

It's like shopping in a store with prices posted.

Enjoy.

Torito
I like to target the clientel whom doesnt choose a provider off of rates, if thats the only thing a guy uses to pick a girl we should all just change our names to whatever our rate is; "hi i'm $150". I like using a nice attractive ad Title that is informative, if the guy cant even put in the effort to click on the ad, i'm probably not the girl for him.
Hobbyist pick providers based off of these main variables most of the time:1. Location
2. Price
3. Pictures
4. Activities
5. Taint (Pyramider)

This is in no particular order as we all like different things.

This thread was just some advice to providers whose schedules are not as full as they desire.

The most important thing to me changes based off of many factors.....how much time do I have to hobby today.......how far away is she to me? Do I have to fight rush hour traffic to get to her? You get the point

These are things that guys think about when choosing a provider.

With the economy the way it is, price is important to many.

I'm not telling providers to lower their price, but if a guy has to pm you, get screened, go to your showcase, your website, go through all your reviews and then find out that your special is $300 for a 30 min CBJ and CFS, AND that he has to drive 3 hours in traffic to get to you.....it leaves hobbyist frustrated.

These scenarios could be prevented if ads told us the main things we were looking for

Providers could get a lot more business by thinking like men. Just look at what we want in reviews.

Was she on time? What activities does she do? Does she look like her pics? What general vicinity is her incall? What is her price?

The easier we can get these answers, the quicker we can call you

This thread is only a suggestion.

It's not that we do not like the "girly" ads, but it would be great if these questions were answered as quickly as possible on a providers's ad

This is my opinion and many other hobbyist feel this way as well

And PLEASE show more TAINT! (Pyramider)
I tend to agree with Honey that putting the amount in the title is overkill. I want to see what the girl looks like, how she comes across, etc first. Once I've done that, then I think about price. As long as it's somewhere in the ad, or even just a reference link to somewhere I can find it, I'm good.

The main thing that gets me is when you see an ad saying "special! special!", but then there's no actual mention of the special price or you have to call/email to find it. A special is an advertising tool designed specifically around cost. Hiding the cost equates to hiding the special. No good. I give that two thumbs down.
...... but saying that all providers should list their rates in the title implies that that is the biggest criteria hobbyist uses in choosing a lady!! Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Not at all, but it does help us eliminate those with GPS.
I completely understand and empathize with those who have budget limitations and have to consider the cost of goods or services. All of us do, to some degree and for some goods and services. But this statement

Not at all, but it[listing rates in the title of ads] does help us eliminate those with GPS. Originally Posted by yourself
goes beyond that. GPS implies a comparison of cost to quality, and you can assess that from an ad title only if you assume that the quality of the service (apart from variations in menu, which are relatively rare in this market) is mostly uniform. Some clients perceive little difference in quality between different ladies, and for them a strong focus on price makes sense. They are wrong, though, if they assume: (a) almost everyone agrees; or, even sillier, (b) that quality is objective rather than subjective.

If, in their prime, Troy Aikman had asked for $10 million a season and Quincy Carter had asked for $1 million -- which has GP(player)S? Hint: it isn't Troy.

Sure, there are some ladies charging $300 and up whose services are not worth that much to me. But their services are worth that much to enough other clients, or they would drop their rates. At the same time, there are some ladies charging $300 and up whose services are worth (to me) every penny, and some ladies charging $150 whom I wouldn't see at half that price.

Not every client sees a significant variety in quality of services, but there are more than a small handful of us who do. And if you see significant variety in quality, and understand WALDT, you know that GPS is subjective to the point of being meaningless.
This is a good thread kriggins. That's why I bumped it
Its called advertising and marketing and us ladies put a lot of time into marketing ourselves. My donation shouldnt sell me, my reputation and bio should
...although i do agree listing general vicinities is helpful.....
Fuck, shit, damn ... There is info besides photos? When did that happen, Torito? Originally Posted by pyramider
You were too distracted looking at photos of taint.