Decisions on ISOs

is your final dicision on a provider that has responded to your ISO based on rates and location, or who truly meets what you put the ISO up for? dose the way a provider responds make a diffrence, pm or quick reply. do you just want to hear im avalible at such and such area or do you want the provider to try to "sell"herself and tell you why she would be the best pick? just some questiond running through my head. i respond to ISOs regularly and was just wondering if the way we respond or what we say has anything to do with you guys decision on who your going to pick.
is your final dicision on a provider that has responded to your ISO based on rates and location, or who truly meets what you put the ISO up for? dose the way a provider responds make a diffrence, pm or quick reply. do you just want to hear im avalible at such and such area or do you want the provider to try to "sell"herself and tell you why she would be the best pick? just some questiond running through my head. i respond to ISOs regularly and was just wondering if the way we respond or what we say has anything to do with you guys decision on who your going to pick. Originally Posted by missblue
I don't go the ISO route myself, I would rather find her on my own. (I could go through the whole hunter-gather routine that some comedian put together, but that might get a bit creepy.)

1. Gals who respond to almost any ISO typically get moved to my Do Not See list. DNS. They come across as pushy or desperate.

2. Location is always a requirement, rates are a lesser priority typically. The highest priority is meeting the requested criteria. If a guy asks for a 4'5" midget with A-cups and blue hair, then TNTAngie's twin sister replies with her availability, I feel she is wasting the poster's time. (Everyone know's TNTAngie's sister has red hair. I am picking on Angie cuz I know she would understand and she would never offer herself in this manner.)

3. A provider should not have to "SELL" herself to me. Her reputation, her realistic pics, her intelligence, her board persona - that is what sells me on her. If she responds to an ISO, the idea is to just form a gentle reminder to a guy that she is there and meets is request. Sometimes, with all of the great gals around, we forget about certain ladies. In my mind, there are a handful of ladies I have never seen that for some reason don't pop into my head when I find time to play and so a reminder about them is not a bad thing: Lindsey Lacy and Italliana Princess are two that come to my mind in that regard for me.

4. Some gals are just setting themselves up for rejection when they respond to an ad that obviously is not meant for them. If a guy ask for a slender gal and a large lady replies, guy asks for an all natural and a lady with obvious DD manmades.

5. Finally, gals who respond to a request, every request, with a "HERE I AM!" approach without ever doing any background make my DNS list quickly. Worst scenario is when a guy posts some strange request, ladies start kicking and scratching to be the first to respond to him publicly, then some lady responds with an alert on the guy. Without batting an eye, more ladies pile in offering their services to someone who has been flagged as trouble.

Always makes me wonder, do you ladies do any research before you respond to an ISO? Do you check is other posts? Do you check his reviews? If he always sees little petite Asian ladies at AMPS and now wants to branch out, places a pretty bland ISO, and you think you can meet his needs as a 6'2" 325 pound provider, who are you fooling?

Responding publicly to ISO request is a great way to advertise your services and availability on a more frequent basis than your weekly ad. But over exposure can be more harmful than helpful in many eyes here I believe. And for me, proper grammar and spelling will impact my opinion(s) and decision(s). But a touch of humor is a positive thing.

(These are all the opinions of TC. They may not reflect the views of any other hobbyist. However, I bet there are more than a handful who can identify with at least some of what I have said.)
Tc...I do respect your opinions.
I respond to ISO because it is free advertising for the day.
Some guys never get in chat and have a quick minute to get on and say, "Hey, I'm UTR but have a quick minute today to finally play during my lunch at such and such area for such and such type of session.

IF the guy is hardly ever on line, he may not read posted ads or reviews. Hence, why I post on ISO's frequently.

1. It's free advertising for your showcase.
2. Somedays you're not available being that most of us have a REAL life including family and days and times that limit US to provide.
3. We may have had a slower week since there are sooooo many great ladies in Dallas.
4. He may have been wanting to see you a while... and then BOOM! There you are.. and jogs his memory of YOU.
5. It just makes since.... if you're able... that's what that forum is for.

Miss,
I always respond, "I'm available in Greenville and 635 area... private apartment." Since some guys have an issue with hotels/NOtels.

Then, pm the gentlman your specials, what you offer, and your rate for that request he's searching for.

It normally helps my business rather than hurt it. I know some think I"m very HIGH volume... but I'm not. I typically see ONLY about 3-4 a week while some ladies see that many a day. Even tho, I respond to all request that FIT my menu.... you still have the guys that aren't wanting to pay your posted rate for the requested time. If not, then move on. Don't make yourself desperate by giving into a hagglin ass.

And also, don't look so deperate by posting ON EVERY SINGLE ISO out there. ONLY post on the one's that are actually on your menu. The first time you respond to a fetish of some sort you normally don't offer or have no experience in.... You will get a bad review. Stick to what you know.

Example:
Request from gent:
"Seeking FBSM... LMT with table... and nice L2 finish in High 5 area."

Do not respond to that because you're not an LMT... near his requested area. If he wants LMT (meaning licensed) he's not looking for a "I'm not licensed but give a great massage and I'm only 45 minutes away with great specials."

Hope you understand now or this helps.
I know we've all posted on the wrong things once or twice while doing this... but this is a good thread to learn from and also make myself understand a little more.. since we have ALL been guilty of posting on something we had NO BUSINESS in posting on. Just seems a few of us are more judgemental and have nothing better to do with our time rather than posting on what the other's did wrong... on the thread.

Again.... no business posting on said thread... lol

Anyways.. if you need me... pm or call me girl.
Stay safe.
Amber
Wow! Did I just read two well written answers to the actual question posted??? One from a guy perspective and the other from a girl perspective?? Just...Wow!
My advice is that if you are going to use ISO.. do your homework. There was a thread not too long ago where a gent was "seeking his new ATF". A quick review of his posting history and review history would suggest that he preferred the younger, fit type. But most of the replies to his request were nowhere in the same league as what his history would indicate. A few extra minutes of reading will not only allow you to avoid wasting time replying to gents that you wouldn't be compatible with.. but it will also enable you to tailor a response more likely to catch his attention, if you simply pay a little attention to his board personality.
My biggest reason for choice is if my request was met. Its annoying as hell to post an ISO for Garland area & get responses for Arlington & Ft Worth.
I agree with Tigercat. Nothing is more irritating to see an ISO put out for the night before and a provider answering it the afternoon after. Also to see an ISO state certian criteria, and a provider answering even if she doesn't fit. It makes providers seem like they can't read. It is just an opinion. I do respect AmberRain's right to disagree. However coming from a hobbist, you need to do your homework and know who and what you are responding to.
There is an ISO forum? First its an ad forum and now there is an ISO forum ... What will they thinck up next? Perhaps a tainted forum ...
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-25-2012, 01:25 PM
I respond to ISO because it is free advertising for the day. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
THAT - is NOT what the forum is for.

If you need to advertise that bad... think about when you want to post your weekly PROVIDER AD more strategically.

The ISO is named IN SEARCH OF... not "Daily or hourly advertising by blanket postings on any thread I might be able to stretch the truth to fit...."

Amber, you are one of the top 4 people we notice ALWAYS responding to nearly every effing thread in the ISO. It goes against your own advice of -

And also, don't look so deperate by posting ON EVERY SINGLE ISO out there. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Sadly, as much as you post there, you DO look high volume and desperate to the casual reader of ISO. In the last 3 months alone, you have posted in the ISO - 252 - times. Did a search here - Amber's Posts in the Dallas ISO

My opinions, not that they fucking matter to any of ya'll... make me think that the ISO should be a guys only forum, where women can PM a response to the OP. If other guys have input, they should post, but knock out all that bullshit -secondary ad forum- crap that it has turned into these last few months.
Even though Ms. Rain answered the question...from her perspective....I think Ms. ZE hammered out a homerun. Thank you Ms. ZE for accurately stating the "all too" obvious.

I love a girl who is pretty and can think too!
Leave it to Ze to flush my attempt to be tactful down the toilet. But then, she can get away with a bit more than I can because she is a whole hell of a lot cuter than me. I have to beg gals to take my money to see me, she has to beat guys off with a stick who are offering her money to kiss that sweet a$$ of hers.
Tigercat---

Some people just respond better to boulders than pebbles...
I could not have said it better myself! That's not what that forum is for...

You may think its not hurting your business but you do look quite desperate and several of the gents have said so.

THAT - is NOT what the forum is for.

If you need to advertise that bad... think about when you want to post your weekly PROVIDER AD more strategically.

The ISO is named IN SEARCH OF... not "Daily or hourly advertising by blanket postings on any thread I might be able to stretch the truth to fit...."

Amber, you are one of the top 4 people we notice ALWAYS responding to nearly every effing thread in the ISO. It goes against your own advice of -

Sadly, as much as you post there, you DO look high volume and desperate to the casual reader of ISO. In the last 3 months alone, you have posted in the ISO - 252 - times. Did a search here - Amber's Posts in the Dallas ISO

My opinions, not that they fucking matter to any of ya'll... make me think that the ISO should be a guys only forum, where women can PM a response to the OP. If other guys have input, they should post, but knock out all that bullshit -secondary ad forum- crap that it has turned into these last few months. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
252 times?????!!!!!! Really??? Not desperate?
Tigercat---

Some people just respond better to TAINT than pebbles... Originally Posted by GracePreston

Just helping you with your thought.

How's that, LittleMiss? Too desperate?