rants about paki and indian clients

question for the providers...

would you mind posting your rants(creative criticism) for the paki and indian clients you have seen/met.

B
Sounds like a trap.
Sounds like a trap. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I have heard that some providers don't like them. Not sure where the trap is ?
Ah, way not ask about rants on black, latian, white, asian, middle eastern, ......... clients as well. I wonder what your hidden agenda is in asking such a blatently raciest question?
Maybe he is looking for a job in hotel services?
Most of them are bad on the tennis courts...so unattractive! haha..KIDDING! I don't have any Indian clients...so I wouldn't know.
The hobby has been a taboo in the culture since the christian missionaries arrived in the subcontinent a few hundred years ago and the taboo has spread in all the people... before that I believe the land was full of fun... today the story is more of human trafficking and taboo than the fun it used to be once and current day south asians in general are probably more mundane and monotonous, unless they come from developed urban areas of the continent. most of the south indians grow in a brain washing socio-cultural environment, and probably as very narrow minded folks.
Yeah I understand that they are bad at tennis... one way to put it... but what else... I believe the current generation from urban areas (like the guys in the 20-30's) are not so much mundane and pass the ball around much more than their other counterparts.
I don't think it's the History of Recreational Paki/Indian Sex that providers have a problem with or the fact they are better at Cricket than Tennis, which I disagree with Samantha, they have excellent players male and female on the tours, especially in doubles. I believe the answer to your inquiry falls closer to these two answers, but they are in no way rants and I am not a provider, just info I have heard in over 14 years of Hobbying:

1) Hygiene is poor - Mainly the curry smell is unbearable
2) Their 3rd World bartering traditions are insulting

2) Their 3rd World bartering traditions are insulting Originally Posted by ManSlut

This basically sums it up.

From what I've heard the americanized indi/pakis are alot more bearable.
Maybe because most of them are not circumsized? Is that true?
This basically sums it up.

From what I've heard the americanized indi/pakis are alot more bearable. Originally Posted by coolaid
I love your avatar. I saw him in Concert at a July Fourth Concert in East Texas. Okay back too topic.
I don't think it's the History of Recreational Paki/Indian Sex that providers have a problem with or the fact they are better at Cricket than Tennis, which I disagree with Samantha, they have excellent players male and female on the tours, especially in doubles. I believe the answer to your inquiry falls closer to these two answers, but they are in no way rants and I am not a provider, just info I have heard in over 14 years of Hobbying:

2) Their 3rd World bartering traditions are insulting Originally Posted by ManSlut

it's not just about curry, on #1...it's also about, um, let's say showers are more rare among that group of individuals....and #2....in my own profession, #2 is often discussed, regarding those individuals
I love your avatar. I saw him in Concert at a July Fourth Concert in East Texas. Okay back too topic. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
since you bravely admitted it first, I will say that I saw him back in 1998, in Denton... I won't mention his name, in case there are some here that don't recognize who it is

The two reasons stated by man slut are the same two I have heard from providers.