Pegging!

Wanting to offer pegging but I've never had the pleasure of trying it out....any tips from my ladies or gentlemen?

What do you like? Slow, fast?

All thoughts appreciated!!
Can not help, not a candidate for having this done!! BTW if that's you n the Avatar, very hot!!
Patience and lots of lube are top priority!

research pegging on google........once you "get it down",it can be so fucking fun!!

Have fun!!
I love pegging and for newbies, it is best done as a long slow warm up, gentle and sensuous. I like to break 'em in gently and then slowly work your way up to larger toys or more aggressive pounding. I want to do it right, as some fellas have some horror stories of women with no skill, patience or joy in the act. you need all 3.
Wanting to offer pegging but I've never had the pleasure of trying it out....any tips from my ladies or gentlemen?

What do you like? Slow, fast?

All thoughts appreciated!! Originally Posted by fiesty natalie
Serious question. Have you experienced anal play? Understanding what it feels like to receive will help you in giving. There's so much more to it than patience & lube, especially if you're playing with novices & newbies.
Pegging is one of my favorites... I think it's easier to understand if you've done Greek.. how you want at first is how you should handle a newbie.. some are veterans..I start with Nuru or a prostate massage with light milking.. start with a few fingers.. then my small dildo then my average size. Lube is your best friend.. but stimulating the penis or clit helps relax the muscles..
Absolutely love it. Mistress Tye69 has me in chastity 24/7. Usually when we meet once a week she locks me up in spreader bars. Once that is done, she breaks out the Hitachi and uses it my encased cock and balls. Once this torture has started, she starts opening me up with vibrating butt plugs, starting from small to Xtra large. Depending on which cock I deserve for the week, she may fist me so I can take the 14 inch. All this goes on as she gets some hot dirty talk incorpoarated during the action. Once she is satisfied with her work on my ass, she will unlock the chastity device, and give me a exploding pse bbbj where I get such a head rush when I cum, I nearly pass out. Then after I cum and get cleaned up, it's back to 'cock lock up' for another week or so.
But as Goddess Dallas Rain says, lube is the key ingredient (don't forget that hot nasty dirty talk also) for some hott kinky pegging.
It is me in the avatar!!! Thanks so much!
It's great to see more providers starting to offer this (which I LOVE).
I think it's been mentioned already but go SLOW. There is nothing I love more than a good pegging but nothing I hate worse than a bad one.
I believe there are experienced pegging fans out there who will be willing to train you. I have had the opportunity to be several providers' first experience. It was a major turn on to see how much they enjoyed being on the other side of the cock.
I have been at it a while so I have a big bag of toys and strapons. One size does not fit all nor does it fit all situations. For me it depends on my mood and how long its been.
It's best to start small and work up to larger toys.
Good luck and if you ever get to Dallas I would be happy to let you practice.
Thanks so much for all the info....no never tried greek but I want to so bad. Appreciate it so much!
It isn't always possible to do a small enema or anal douche before a date with a provider to do pegging. Should I go ahead and proceed with that activity?
I luv pegging....especially when I can "milk the bull" while the gent is bent over!
{Mike getv readybaby! wink/wink}

And dirty talk is key to build a climax like none other!!!
It isn't always possible to do a small enema or anal douche before a date with a provider to do pegging. Should I go ahead and proceed with that activity? Originally Posted by bigmiketwo
That's has to be discussed between you & the provider. I never would because it can turn messy & smelly. But if that's part of the appeal....
a good cleanout night before works best...then I give my gents a bubblebath {if possible} before we play.
A good cleanout the night before, huh? We don't all have an understanding SO like you. I'm getting ready!!