HEALTH INSURANCE...short TIME left to sign up

Open enrollment is nearing an end....that means you need to sign up NOW for 2017. Open enrollment ENDS on 12/14/16. After that you are pretty much SOL for Healthcare Marketplace/Obama Care.

Quick and easy on the phone, takes about 20 minutes...You don't even need money today, they will send you a statement to pay by the end of December to start coverage for 1/1/17...

You WILL have to give an estimate of predicted TAXABLE income for 2017. You must claim approximately (minimum) $12,600 to qualify for the government assisted rate.

For instance one of my friends, 26 year old female, Dallas County, non-smoker was quoted
$22 per month. It varies from county to county. MANY of the insurance carriers that had these programs last year (like United Health Care) are not offering it any longer. So your choices are limited.

I have a great contact that understands this biz that can set it up for you. Just shoot me a PM for his info.
Deadline is the 14th ladies.....Don't be left without healthcare this year
Hi Alaine, you don't possibly have the phone number for the health care ins? Thanks
The number is 1 800 318 2596