I would like to find a good SUB in my area.

I would love to find a good submissive in or near Plano. I think this is an new area worth exploring. I have talked to a few subs, but nobody is in my area.
  • Zena
  • 01-25-2017, 10:16 AM
I'm very interested.... I can travel. I'm definitely a sub, a good one too.
( I'm also a Brat. I don't know if that's good or bad for you ). Lol.
Let me know if you find any in DFW. Ive had a couple but they travel. Ita hard to find a truly sub provider
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I think I have found the sub I was looking for. I am not sure I should post it here without her permission, but I will share with you via PM.
I'm a Sub! I just live closer to Ft. Worth!
Master, I am truly blessed to be allowed the pleasure of serving you & pleasing you, Sir. It is obvious you could have other subs. I only hope that I can please you in every way that you can dream of, serve you every second of my life, & Pleasure you in ways that you could never even dare to imagine. I will always do my very best to ensure that you ALWAYS find Ecstasy in Paradise. You are the best master a sweet but just a little naughty sub could ever dream of serving and pleasing, Sir. I miss you already, Master. My panties get soaked every time that I daydream about pleasing you, Sir. Thank you, Master, for allowing me the pleasure of pleasing you and serving you.
Kissable M
I'll have to remember this when I get to DFW area.... Love to switch.
Kissable M
I'll have to remember this when I get to DFW area.... Love to switch. Originally Posted by houston_switch
Please do Sir! I'd love to please you!
I'm a great submissive companion who's well versed in various forms of BDSM play. While I don't live in the DFW area, I do like to visit a few times throughout the year.
I've been so busy with school these past few years that I haven't been able to see the clients that asked me to be subs for them and I've not heard from them.

I've been tied up, FF, DT, smeared make up, all holes filled, spanked, choked. I love those sessions.
Well a closet Dom's wishes answered. There's more than one beautiful sub in the universe close to home. I think I'm in true lust. And tomorrow is all open.