Bondassage Tables?

so i been reading about "Bondassage" online it actually sounds very similiar to a lot of the techniques i already use in a lot of my session but i was wondering if one could purchase a bondassage table that would be more practical too travel with (the traditional massage table that i have is just not practical too put into my car and travel wit) as well as i hoped it would have a couple of kinky improvisations which my traditional massage table also, obviously does not have .....Thoughts?? Links??
I'm interested too! I do a lot of modifications and already did a lot of this before it was coined or trade marked etc.
A PM has been sent to both ladies
I am searching as well.
Replied to 3 ladies via PM
Seems like something of this caliber would be hard to find because it would still be difficult to transport since you'd obviously want it to hold up to playtime and be sturdy. Don't want anyone getting hurt. Modifying a massage table sounds fun and interesting and to keep it discreet you could purchase or have a special cover bag made for it. I don't know what your table is made from but I have seen some sturdy light weight aluminum tables used for bondage play online. I just happened across it one day so not sure where to direct you but perhaps type in some keywords in Google search. Good luck and do share when you find what works, I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with or find.
  • M4ww2
  • 06-05-2017, 03:03 PM
Definitely right up my alley of what kind of bondage I like. I am not that in to pain but I greatly enjoy the helplessness of being restrained.