Am I A Pervert?!

I have always fantasized about fucking my SO right before getting a BBBJ from a provider. It is a real turn on to think of her tasting my SO's pussy.
not a pervert in my book. i had a gent that would see me regularly and often times he would seek a bbbj from me after having sex with his wife earlier---and it really got him off even more that i was tasting his wife's pussy juices.
I have always fantasized about fucking my SO right before getting a BBBJ from a provider. It is a real turn on to think of her tasting my SO's pussy. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
If it's agreed upon by all parties beforehand I don't think much of anything makes you perverted.
Seems very reasonable and enjoyable to me...And remember...be open minded and try sexual. Try anything sexual once
Besides, its only kinky the first time!
You're on this website, so yes, you are a pervert!! lol. Cheers.
Short answer is "Yes you are a pervert" but congratulations on being so.
Doing it the other way would make you a pervert (eating out pussy that's been cummed in by another man).
If you have to ask, you're pretty likely a pervert. Not that there's anything wrong with that. The word pervert is kind of like the acronyms GFE and PSE. Everyone has a different definition.
Double [delayed] post.
If you are posting something in Another Realm, you are pervy. Welcome to the club!
I'm sure plenty of guys have done this on the down low