Bubbly

Ok..before I get the lecture on the dangers of this...I am experienced. I think we all know the hazards, so don't do it unless you have experimented.

So I am currently tied to my chair in front of my computer, but plug in my ass and my RT dom/playmate is playfully spanking my shoulders and back with her leather cat o nine tails. We do all those fun things that most folks find only on their bucket list. Anyway, she kinda walked in on my surfing through AR and told me she didn't approve...without permission. I told her it was all in the spirit of research..got nowhere...understand she is watching me type and is becoming impatient. She wanted me to poll the other kinky souls out there and see if any had ever had a champagne enema. She gave me one about 15 minutes ago before she plugged me and tied to the chair...and yes it is difficult typing this with the KB resting on my boner. Its a first. I have had wine before, but never champagne. The high alcohol in the ass produces is to me in a word, surprising. Butt when you add the bubbles, it produces an entirely different dynamic and is great for BDSM play...the cramps are significant and there is no stopping the churning.
So the question I need answered so I can get some relief is, Have you tried this and what are your thoughts?: hypo_h4h:
Damn that sounds like you are in a great environment!!!!!!
lucky fucker!

i would love to try this!
I demand we do this! Researching on it now and the effects as ofcourse we want to be safe. Such a wonderful thought, I may reward you pet.
With my new school girl outfit, a ruler and a dunce hat added in. Perhaps some other things.

http://bearslairforum.com/enema/WineEnemas.html

Reading more now.
Believe it or not I"ve actually tried the Champagne enema before and really enjoyed it. It was with an Asian domme in Los Angeles, sadly she is no longer in the biz. We used a small (187ML) size bottle which was just the perfect amount. I agree with you Kahuna, the buzz from the alcohol was really nice, the bubbles tickled my insides. After the Champagne the same Domme inserted about half a bag of large marshmallows inside of me then strap on fucked me to a gooey mess. Highly recommended good times, Thanks for sharing your adventures Big Kahuna.
My dicks twitching already Kiley.
Mmm
Believe it or not I"ve actually tried the Champagne enema before and really enjoyed it. It was with an Asian domme in Los Angeles, sadly she is no longer in the biz. We used a small (187ML) size bottle which was just the perfect amount. I agree with you Kahuna, the buzz from the alcohol was really nice, the bubbles tickled my insides. After the Champagne the same Domme inserted about half a bag of large marshmallows inside of me then strap on fucked me to a gooey mess. Highly recommended good times, Thanks for sharing your adventures Big Kahuna. Originally Posted by nutzmcghee
That sounds perfect. You are right the spit size bottle is perfect. The marshmallows are a twist. Always heard the induced cramping, so for a masochist, that could be really fun...are you taking notes Kiley? Its all fun isn't it?
Oh I am and deciding how I want to add my own twists lots of research
.... and what are your thoughts? Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
Damn Big K,
Your dom has an excellent imagination.
And, her having you post a preliminary session review, while still in session, gets her a high 5, and two thumbs up.