Drumpf's "kinder and gentler" approach lasts less than ONE DAY!

Yeah, expect another campaign shakeup in a couple of weeks...

He's out of control.

I know, it's the media's fault Drumpf is such a thin-skinned cocksucker.

Fucking narcissistic bully. And you want HIM to be our next President?

Jesus!

Donald Trump hurls Twitter attacks at ‘Morning Joe’ co-hosts Scarborough and Brzezinski: 'Some day, when things calm down, I'll tell the real story of @JoeNBC and his very insecure long-time girlfriend, @morningmika’

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2760668

Just one day after Donald Trump's new campaign manager claimed her boss "doesn't hurl personal insults," the GOP nominee took to his favorite social media platform to direct his venom — in the most personal way possible — at the co-hosts of MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"Tried watching low-rated @Morning_Joe this morning, unwatchable! @morningmika is off the wall, a neurotic and not very bright mess," Trump said of Mika Brzezinski, who co-hosts the program with Joe Scarborough.

Trump then went a step further.

"Two clowns!" Trump tweeted.
"Two clowns!" Trump tweeted. (CARLO ALLEGRI/REUTERS)
"Some day, when things calm down, I'll tell the real story of @JoeNBC and his very insecure long-time girlfriend, @morningmika. Two clowns!" Trump tweeted.

Trump campaign doubles spending, not ground game
The tweet appears to invoke rumors surrounding the nature of Scarborough and Brzezinski's off-air relationship.

Donald Trump directed his Twitter ire on Monday at ‘Morning Joe’ co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski.
Donald Trump directed his Twitter ire on Monday at ‘Morning Joe’ co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski. (EVAN AGOSTINI/EVAN AGOSTINI/INVISION/AP)
Speculation that the co-hosts are dating has intensified since Brzezinski quietly divorced her husband of 23 years earlier this summer. Scarborough is also divorced.

Trump's tweets came amid a segment in which Brzezinski and Scarborough were criticizing the mogul for his campaign approach and lambasting GOP establishment figures for standing by the nominee.

Follow
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Tried watching low-rated @Morning_Joe this morning, unwatchable! @morningmika is off the wall, a neurotic and not very bright mess!
6:21 AM - 22 Aug 2016
3,468 3,468 Retweets 11,108 11,108 likes
Scarborough shot back at Trump with his own rant on Twitter.

Stephen Bannon hire shows Donald Trump's campaign plans on losing
"@HillaryClinton is targeting key swing states today while Trump starts his day obsessed with cable news hosts while channeling Gawker. SAD!" Scarborough wrote.

Follow
Some day, when things calm down, I'll tell the real story of @JoeNBC and his very insecure long-time girlfriend, @morningmika. Two clowns!
6:29 AM - 22 Aug 2016
4,945 4,945 Retweets 13,622 13,622 likes
"Neurotic and not very bright? Look in the mirror," he added.

"Thanks for watching. Morning Joe is enjoying its best ratings ever thanks to obsessed fans like you. GLAD," Scarborough wrote.

Follow
Joe Scarborough ✔ @JoeNBC
@HillaryClinton is targeting key swing states today while Trump starts his day obsessed with cable news hosts while channeling Gawker. SAD!
6:54 AM - 22 Aug 2016
987 987 Retweets 2,225 2,225 likes
Scarborough, who during the GOP primary process earlier this year invited Trump on the program for several light phone interviews, has in recent months come out against the candidate in crushing fashion, taking him to task on his show often, and criticizing him in a regular column for The Washington Post.

Clinton camp having trouble finding a faux Trump for debate prep
Trump's tweets, meanwhile, are just the latest in a long line of personal attacks he's launched at his enemies — both political and otherwise — in person and on the microblogging site.

Follow
Neurotic and not very bright?
Look in the mirror. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...83204039974912
7:06 AM - 22 Aug 2016
1,276 1,276 Retweets 3,005 3,005 likes
He has degraded women, decorated war veterans, his fellow competitors for the nomination, and almost everyone in between, with sharp, bombastic insults.

Since launching his campaign in June 2015, Trump has called immigrants from Mexico "rapists" and drug-pushers, has suggested Fox News journalist Megyn Kelly was menstruating during the first GOP primary debate, said Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), who served years in a prisoner-of-war camp in Vietnam was "not a war hero" and criticized Muslim-American Gold Star parents Khizr and Ghazala Khan.

He also created a litany of condescending and childish nicknames for his opponents, including "Lyin' Ted" (Ted Cruz), "Little Marco" (Marco Rubio) and "Crooked Hillary" (Hillary Clinton).

John Oliver compares Donald Trump’s campaign to children’s book
But Conway, who was promoted to be Trump's campaign manager last week, appeared to forget each and every one of them during an interview Sunday.

"He doesn't hurl personal insults," Conway said on ABC's "This Week. "I don't like when people hurl personal insults, that will never change," Conway said. "I'm the mother of four small children. That would be a terrible example for me to feel otherwise."

Conway was then shown a clip of herself calling Trump "vulgar" back in February, when she was still running a pro-Cruz Super PAC, and was then asked if she stood by the statement.

"I do," she said.
You know all about cocksucking. You cocksucking pig.
Trumpy must have forgot his teleprompter, his big problem is he starts mouth without engaging brain.
Really reaching for something relevant, eh, AssupPartisanHackWho HatesAmerica? Reaching, and failing.
Trumpy must have forgot his teleprompter, his big problem is he starts mouth without engaging brain. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Kinda like you... Only with a brain.
Kinda like you... Only with a brain. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Maybe the wiz can help you dolly.
How predictable. Drumpf loses his shit AGAIN and you gripshits wanna fling feces at others.

Any opinion on the childish, thin-skinned buffoon who you nominated?

Your boy is LOSER!
How predictable. Drumpf loses his shit AGAIN and you gripshits wanna fling feces at others.

Any opinion on the childish, thin-skinned buffoon who you nominated?

Your boy is LOSER! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know a lot about cocksucking and being a loser.
Urinal Lips and eeehhbuuhrrrrs refuse to see the truth...

National NBC Reporter Claims “Trump Rally Crowds Small” – Despite Akron Ohio Max Capacity Crowd 5,000+

Posted on August 22, 2016 by sundance

The trust in U.S. journalism is at a historic low. Most Americans now accept the U.S. media is completely dishonest. However, the media reporters claim such public opinions are unwarranted.

Here’s today’s audio/visual demonstration from NBC reporter Katy Tur in Akron Ohio.

You decide if she’s honest or not:
FAIGS...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ty-crowd-5000/

Urinal Lips and eeehhbuuhrrrrs refuse to see the truth...

FAIGS...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ty-crowd-5000/

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yeah, expect another campaign shakeup in a couple of weeks...

He's out of control.

I know, it's the media's fault Drumpf is such a thin-skinned cocksucker.

Fucking narcissistic bully. And you want HIM to be our next President?

Jesus!

Donald Trump hurls Twitter attacks at ‘Morning Joe’ co-hosts Scarborough and Brzezinski: 'Some day, when things calm down, I'll tell the real story of @JoeNBC and his very insecure long-time girlfriend, @morningmika’

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2760668

Just one day after Donald Trump's new campaign manager claimed her boss "doesn't hurl personal insults," the GOP nominee took to his favorite social media platform to direct his venom — in the most personal way possible — at the co-hosts of MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"Tried watching low-rated @Morning_Joe this morning, unwatchable! @morningmika is off the wall, a neurotic and not very bright mess," Trump said of Mika Brzezinski, who co-hosts the program with Joe Scarborough.

Trump then went a step further.

"Two clowns!" Trump tweeted.
"Two clowns!" Trump tweeted. (CARLO ALLEGRI/REUTERS)
"Some day, when things calm down, I'll tell the real story of @JoeNBC and his very insecure long-time girlfriend, @morningmika. Two clowns!" Trump tweeted.

Trump campaign doubles spending, not ground game
The tweet appears to invoke rumors surrounding the nature of Scarborough and Brzezinski's off-air relationship.

Donald Trump directed his Twitter ire on Monday at ‘Morning Joe’ co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski.
Donald Trump directed his Twitter ire on Monday at ‘Morning Joe’ co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski. (EVAN AGOSTINI/EVAN AGOSTINI/INVISION/AP)
Speculation that the co-hosts are dating has intensified since Brzezinski quietly divorced her husband of 23 years earlier this summer. Scarborough is also divorced.

Trump's tweets came amid a segment in which Brzezinski and Scarborough were criticizing the mogul for his campaign approach and lambasting GOP establishment figures for standing by the nominee.

Follow
Tried watching low-rated @Morning_Joe this morning, unwatchable! @morningmika is off the wall, a neurotic and not very bright mess!
6:21 AM - 22 Aug 2016
3,468 3,468 Retweets 11,108 11,108 likes
Scarborough shot back at Trump with his own rant on Twitter.

Stephen Bannon hire shows Donald Trump's campaign plans on losing
"@HillaryClinton is targeting key swing states today while Trump starts his day obsessed with cable news hosts while channeling Gawker. SAD!" Scarborough wrote.

Follow
Some day, when things calm down, I'll tell the real story of @JoeNBC and his very insecure long-time girlfriend, @morningmika. Two clowns!
6:29 AM - 22 Aug 2016
4,945 4,945 Retweets 13,622 13,622 likes
"Neurotic and not very bright? Look in the mirror," he added.

"Thanks for watching. Morning Joe is enjoying its best ratings ever thanks to obsessed fans like you. GLAD," Scarborough wrote.

Follow
@HillaryClinton is targeting key swing states today while Trump starts his day obsessed with cable news hosts while channeling Gawker. SAD!
6:54 AM - 22 Aug 2016
987 987 Retweets 2,225 2,225 likes
Scarborough, who during the GOP primary process earlier this year invited Trump on the program for several light phone interviews, has in recent months come out against the candidate in crushing fashion, taking him to task on his show often, and criticizing him in a regular column for The Washington Post.

Clinton camp having trouble finding a faux Trump for debate prep
Trump's tweets, meanwhile, are just the latest in a long line of personal attacks he's launched at his enemies — both political and otherwise — in person and on the microblogging site.

Follow
Neurotic and not very bright?
Look in the mirror. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...83204039974912
7:06 AM - 22 Aug 2016
1,276 1,276 Retweets 3,005 3,005 likes
He has degraded women, decorated war veterans, his fellow competitors for the nomination, and almost everyone in between, with sharp, bombastic insults.

Since launching his campaign in June 2015, Trump has called immigrants from Mexico "rapists" and drug-pushers, has suggested Fox News journalist Megyn Kelly was menstruating during the first GOP primary debate, said Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), who served years in a prisoner-of-war camp in Vietnam was "not a war hero" and criticized Muslim-American Gold Star parents Khizr and Ghazala Khan.

He also created a litany of condescending and childish nicknames for his opponents, including "Lyin' Ted" (Ted Cruz), "Little Marco" (Marco Rubio) and "Crooked Hillary" (Hillary Clinton).

John Oliver compares Donald Trump’s campaign to children’s book
But Conway, who was promoted to be Trump's campaign manager last week, appeared to forget each and every one of them during an interview Sunday.

"He doesn't hurl personal insults," Conway said on ABC's "This Week. "I don't like when people hurl personal insults, that will never change," Conway said. "I'm the mother of four small children. That would be a terrible example for me to feel otherwise."

Conway was then shown a clip of herself calling Trump "vulgar" back in February, when she was still running a pro-Cruz Super PAC, and was then asked if she stood by the statement.

"I do," she said. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
let's boil this down the bare essentials shall we?

Great comeback BABOONO.
Dude is 100% certifiable
Trump tells the truth about a stupid and biased morning show, and people go berserk. In the long run, this is a small plus for Trump, or otherwise irrelevant. Keep jumping on it, partisan hacks. You're wasting your time.
Trump tells the truth about a stupid and biased morning show, and people go berserk. In the long run, this is a small plus for Trump, or otherwise irrelevant. Keep jumping on it, partisan hacks. You're wasting your time. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Tonto places a big wet one on his hero's ass.