RIP i'va

I'va biggen hasn't posted since 8:23 this morning.

I didn't agree with him on most things but I will miss his wit and his informative posts Also his intellectual debate and his sophisticated sense of humor.

He will be missed.

RIP little buddy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!
I hope his helper monkey is OK. Otherwise, fuck him.
MOD can you ban me from the thread"? Originally Posted by Biggs, J
your wish shall be granted very soon poop face. go fishing but this time bring your license you stinky fishhead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDtUzRIG6I

you need a fishing license, wouldn't i need a vessel to put it on ... or can i just carried it with me. Originally Posted by Biggs, J
bye bye johnny you fish head fucking queer! you stick your pathetic pecker in the heads of dead fish you queer!

you will die tomorrow from "faggot fish fuck disease" you are terminally queer .. er banned!

BYE BYE Johnny! nice to see you DIE! bye bye!

Don't post pictures like that, you're scaring the pissants!
I'va biggen hasn't posted since 8:23 this morning.

I didn't agree with him on most things but I will miss his wit and his informative posts Also his intellectual debate and his sophisticated sense of humor.

He will be missed.

RIP little buddy. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
well that was short.
You boyz is dumm. Ceptin fer the Wacky whacko. He's flat out clever, fixing them posts for us and everthang.

Please Mr. Kid, now that school is back in, can you continue setting this fine example for the youngins?
You boyz is dumm. Ceptin fer the Wacky whacko. He's flat out clever, fixing them posts for us and everthang.

Please Mr. Kid, now that school is back in, can you continue setting this fine example for the youngins? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yew mean like hoe yew trannies plan on settin an example of usin EVERY bathroom in the schools to recruit more ( prohibited subject ) to YOUR cause ???? Things getting busy at the Austin gloryholes and yew cain't keep up assup !? !!!