You might JUST BE a Misogynist if ...

Had to start one for the ladies to play with.

#1.) The general tone of all of your posts seems to be geared toward driving providers away from the board.

#2.)
  • Toyz
  • 04-09-2014, 07:45 PM
#2). You don't type what I expect you to type, so I make up shit & act like you said it

#3).
3.) You think every hooker's eyes bulge out like a cartoon characters at just the mention of money and think she imagines every client to be walking dollar sign as opposed to a fully functioning human being who also happens to be a client and a source of income for her. (I watch a lot of bugs bunny)

4. You fully recognize that the acronym IOP exists for a reason and is part of what guys consider when writing a review but still participate in the many variations of the "hookers can't be trusted because they lie about the very thing you are paying them to give the illusion of...." debate, used loosely. Damned if you do, damned if you don't .
5) Your first reaction to a thread about some men being misguided in their hobbying experiences is to degrade providers.

6) You find yourself only agreeing with women (here or elsewhere) who you want to bone.

7) You begin most of your posts with "Look, I'm a good guy and I don't mean disrespect to women, but..."

8) Whenever you meet a seemingly normal provider you begin to think "huh...I wonder what's wrong with her. Obviously something crucial was missed in her life. Daddy issues? Addiction? Abuse?...."

9)...
  • Toyz
  • 04-09-2014, 10:03 PM
"You find yourself only agreeing with women (here or elsewhere) who you want to bone"

You say this like its an anomaly....

95% of guys agree with women they want to fuck. The other 5% don't like girls that way...
"You only agree with women if you want to bone them." See also: only respecting women who you don't want to bone or not recalling a woman who you have boned that you also respected. Same coin, different sides.

Maybe more people would agree with me if I could learn to write a clear sentence. Ha!
"You find yourself only agreeing with women (here or elsewhere) who you want to bone"

You say this like its an anomaly....

95% of guys agree with women they want to fuck. The other 5% don't like girls that way... Originally Posted by Toyz

Cmon now Toyz

With the exception of Amore (Doesn't count) the girls didn't derail the guys threads. Let's keep it on track with a simple list and let the girls have their fun too.

Everyone's entitled to add to the list without being challenged for their opinion, humor, sarcasm etc...

We might just learn a thing or two if we allow the list grow to it's full potential.

OK so we were up to #9.
Cmon now Toyz

With the exception of Amore (Doesn't count) the girls didn't derail the guys threads. Let's keep it on track with a simple list and let the girls have their fun too.

Everyone's entitled to add to the list without being challenged for their opinion, humor, sarcasm etc...

We might just learn a thing or two if we allow the list grow to it's full potential.

OK so we were up to #9. Originally Posted by Listener
I was only asking questions.

# you constantly feel the need to put someone down or be confrontational

#
#9 you constantly feel the need to put someone down or be confrontational Originally Posted by Secret_Amore

#10 Starts a thread about Misogynists and then discounts a hoogar

(.... that one was too tempting, but I agree with you lecturing Toyz)
#10 Starts a thread about Misogynists and then discounts a hoogar

(.... that one was too tempting, but I agree with you lecturing Toyz) Originally Posted by fun2come
11.) Agrees that he might be slightly misogynistic if simply ignoring a particular hoogars posts is misogynistic. That being said he apologizes for hurting said hoogars feelings.
12) hides his "slight" misogyny behind apologetic posts ....

13)
12) hides his "slight" misogyny behind apologetic posts ....

13) Originally Posted by fun2come
13. Laughs with an evil misogynistic chuckle at no.12. OK OK I'm a raging misogynist. Now that we've established that let's let the girls have their list back lol.

14) Not understanding that the co-ed forum is a forum for discussion open to anyone and everyone within the hobby.

15) Referring to providers as "girls" all the damn time. (I fight the good fight by referring to the men here as "boys" but I'm a lady...so, I can do that.)

(I mean...there's no need to keep this thread to just the women, but the playful pissing contest above made me laugh...)
#15 You hate, may feel threatend by or envious of successful women and take pride & joy trying to tear their business and reputation down. Women and men can be mysigonist, Btw!
16) The misogynist not knowing that the term girls could possibly be construed as offensive because compared to his age you are girls shall refrain from doing so unless he feels like it.
Being a true misogynist he shall make an effort and henceforth refer to all hoogars regardless of age as old bags.

Yes this thread is for all genders who want to add to the list but you did notice that providers started chiming in on this one duh? Wonder why? Thus why it was offered as an Old Bags playground.
Yes if you look at the original post the term "Ladies" not "Girls" playground was used but now that I have been falsely accused Old bags it is. lol