TOS reviews

Is there any way to view TOS without being a registered member? I've tried registering and get errors everytime. Have contacted the site admin with no luck.

From everything I've read on here TOS is headed downhill, so I don't care about being a member, but it would be nice to read the reviews every now and then.

Anyone had any success registering lately or know any way to access the reviews without being registered?
  • cabot
  • 02-19-2014, 11:12 AM
I don't know the answer to your question. Just wanted to point out that the reviews over there are not the same as Eccie reviews.

The value of reviews there is mostly that it shows the girl is actually seeing some clients, and the list of activities most recently offered. The looks, service level, experience, etc., of the rest of the appointment ranges from 100% accurate to to 50% fabrication to 100% ******* . Even price is primarily listed as 'see Ad' or 'special.'

Still - doesn't hurt to have the info. The best info over there is (used to be?) the guys room. You can get that now for $50. The Guys Room was where guys told you explictly and directly what they thought of the girls and the appointments.

Over here - we call that section: 'Reviews'

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. Pistolero
The reviews on tos are worthless.
Beyond worthless..... That vouch system is ludicrous, I may as well just say "here is all my personal info do whatever you want with it.." I look at the ads then research over here
Beyond worthless..... That vouch system is ludicrous, I may as well just say "here is all my personal info do whatever you want with it.." I look at the ads then research over here Originally Posted by travelnman0129
"What you talking about Willis??"
No personal information is needed to be vouched........none....zip.... .zero......not even my initials or my dogs name. You can question the safety of it and you would be wise to but it is still a tool. Compare that to here. Have you seen whats need to become a verified provider here. Hell I could become one 24 to 48 hours if I wanted to. There is plenty of things to slam Indys about if you want to but they are not collecting personal information.
1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

These are the minimum requirements. The mere existence of a website or a member referral does not necessarily do it. The member who does a referral would need to have credibility. And the website meet some parameters. The reviews have to be by members who are trustworthy, in the mind of the mod granting VPclearance.

So, it is not quite as easy as it looks at first glance.
No personal information is needed to be vouched........none....zip.... .zero......not even my initials or my dogs name. You can question the safety of it and you would be wise to but it is still a tool. Compare that to here. Have you seen whats need to become a verified provider here. Hell I could become one 24 to 48 hours if I wanted to. There is plenty of things to slam Indys about if you want to but they are not collecting personal information. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
BSers provider status is still pending. We're holding our breath. BTW, maybe you can get that midget girl to join.
BSer provider status!!! Truck dates only?
BSer provider status!!! Truck dates only? Originally Posted by eaglehorse
If you book incall he'll do CIP
The reviews on tos are worthless. Originally Posted by bigguyt
I wrote one yesterday and in my opinion is was brilliant/insightful/informative/interestingly colorful and a page turner that deserves and award plus 1000 ibux
I wrote one yesterday and in my opinion is was brilliant/insightful/informative/interestingly colorful and a page turner that deserves and award plus 1000 ibux Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
I read it Chesty but just like all the other reviews over there I call bullshit. Aint no way an old fart like you climbed up twenty steps.
No personal information is needed to be vouched........none....zip.... .zero......not even my initials or my dogs name. You can question the safety of it and you would be wise to but it is still a tool. Compare that to here. Have you seen whats need to become a verified provider here. Hell I could become one 24 to 48 hours if I wanted to. There is plenty of things to slam Indys about if you want to but they are not collecting personal information. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge

Who is Willis?? (Yes I remember the show)

It's getting the vouch to write a review I find stupid... If providers want them for safety I understand but to be "vouched" to just write a review..... don't think so. That's ok, no need to write reviews all over the place, I just stick with here
Who is Willis?? (Yes I remember the show)

It's getting the vouch to write a review I find stupid... If providers want them for safety I understand but to be "vouched" to just write a review..... don't think so. That's ok, no need to write reviews all over the place, I just stick with here Originally Posted by travelnman0129
Hey nothing wrong with staying here....... FYI....... you do not need to be vouched to write reviews over there.
1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

These are the minimum requirements. The mere existence of a website or a member referral does not necessarily do it. The member who does a referral would need to have credibility. And the website meet some parameters. The reviews have to be by members who are trustworthy, in the mind of the mod granting VPclearance.

So, it is not quite as easy as it looks at first glance. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Pistolero.......... I didn't mean to insinuate you are not doing your job or this is an unsafe site. IMO this is just as safe or unsafe as the next place.
I read it Chesty but just like all the other reviews over there I call bullshit. Aint no way an old fart like you climbed up twenty steps. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
I didn't want to say - but - I believe the word she used was: "Impressive"