References

Whats the deal with needing so many references they are hard to come by in this town hell.we only have like 2 or 3 a level providwrs. 90% of the providers i see arent on here so they are useless for refrences. In other words what came first the chicken or the egg if you understand what i mean.
Try a different Chicken ?? Just kidding. I am in the same boat as you. If they don’t want to see me I consider it their loss. I give back so all enjoy the time
It can be hard. You just need to find ladies open to alternate screening. Personally I use phone numbers as my first check, if you won't give me a real number or I can't get info from the number you have then I'll ask for references. Or the way you spoke to me made me uncomfortable so I'd then need references. Honestly we are the ones taking the biggest risk when it comes to our safety so I fully support whatever screening a lady needs to feel comfortable
I have had zero problems with references and most times the lady I want to see gets back to me within 24 hours but again I have nothing to hide so it makes it easy to meet pretty much who ever I want to
I know the feeling I have been thinking of a visit to Dallas there are some newbie friendly girls there who will give a reference. I have the problem of ladies saying they would give a reference and then Cantor be reached.