Dang! Who did she piss off?

Hey look, it’s AKU1999, DC not Hung and bare_is_ a bust,, lol got to be more careful gentlemen.
Now or never is when everyone should be careful and just stick to your ATF providers. It’s getting out of hand. I do feel bad for the old lady Elaine.
Hey look, it’s AKU1999, DC not Hung and bare_is_ a bust,, lol got to be more careful gentlemen. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
This is priceless!!! I officially nominate Big b.o.b. for funniest sarcastic post of the century.
  • BLM69
  • 02-03-2023, 07:38 PM
At this point the old lady is liking the attention, have her take some glamour pics and claim she's 10 years younger than she is, I know a Old whore that does that already.... Omaha
Are you here for drugs or sex!?

Uh the second one.

These idiots are hilarious.
Hey look, it’s AKU1999, DC not Hung and bare_is_ a bust,, lol got to be more careful gentlemen. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Hey look it is Big Enos lying again
This is priceless!!! I officially nominate Big b.o.b. for funniest sarcastic post of the century. Originally Posted by ntxguy
What is going to be funny is seeing Big and Little Enos getting popped and their face plastered all over this site and the internet.
sarcastic of course
Now or never is when everyone should be careful and just stick to your ATF providers. It’s getting out of hand. I do feel bad for the old lady Elaine. Originally Posted by Saintsandsinners
This is why I insist on them coming to my house. If anyone thinks they going to pull something funny in my house or try to bust me, they are possibly leaving in a body bag.

possibly is so sarcastic
Amazingly stupid to just knock on a door. If you are told to knock or ring the bell, DO NOT SHOW UP. Usually, a notify via text of arrival, then proceed to the door, told not to knock or ring bell, just wait a second .

Come on guys, use your experience to your advantage.
What is going to be funny is seeing Big and Little Enos getting popped and their face plastered all over this site and the internet.
sarcastic of course Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
Hell I already posted a Facebook link with our picture. Try to keep up Bare. Here's another one that clearly shows our smiling faces. https://i.pinimg.com/600x315/68/aa/6...6ee084cb92.jpg
Damn were some handsome men aren't we?