Make out sessions with the pussy cat.

Okay, so it is Saturday morning and I'm really horny today. And when I'm horny, I always think about someone who likes to have a nice long makeout session with my pussy cat.

So I'm asking, who out there really loves to makeout with a hot horny pussy cat? I'm asking both guys and gals. Well gals, if your private about it, I understand. ;-).

I'm not talking about a little tongue flick on the clit for a couple mins I'm talking about a real makeout session for a long time until kitty is pulsating with pleasure.

Are there people out there that TRULY like to worship the pussy cat with their tongues? And what is it about worshiping a kitty cat with your tongue that turns you on?

Meow...this subject makes me wet and hot!!!!!
  • WTM
  • 04-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Miss Kaylee,

In the immortal words of Doc Holiday (a/k/a Val Kilmer) in Tombstone, "I'm your huckleberry."

There are few things that are more gratifying to me than being able to reduce a beautiful woman to a quivering, throbbing mound of hyper-sensitive, sensuous flesh, and doing it again, and again, and again, using nothing but my tongue and lips.

I love giving "oral pleasure."

WTM
GOD BLESS AMERICA, WTM!!!!
Just something in us dogs that can't resist eating Kats lol
The thought of burying my face in a fresh smelling p**** brings a smile to my face.....Always do this when given the chance....
Kaylee nice topic errr threAD What's the longest daty session you have had
Kaylee,nothing beats caressing, licking and sucking a very hotttt horny pussy cat particularly when it is your pussy cat that responds so well to the right tongue action. Your pussy needs to be pampered for sure
I think all ladies kitty kats should be pampered!

Awwww...my first hater. I feel special now. Hahahahaha
I think all ladies kitty kats should be pampered!

Awwww...my first hater. I feel special now. Hahahahaha Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Come on Kaylee you know you chuckled i like how you dismissed my question by claiming i was a hater but it was an honest question with no malice
Extended DATY? Never would have thought of that. I thought all the ladies came after two or three licks, at least that is what all the reviews say.

ThatDude really needs to up his hating game.
Okay, so it is Saturday morning and I'm really horny today. And when I'm horny, I always think about someone who likes to have a nice long makeout session with my pussy cat.

So I'm asking, who out there really loves to makeout with a hot horny pussy cat? I'm asking both guys and gals. Well gals, if your private about it, I understand. ;-).

I'm not talking about a little tongue flick on the clit for a couple mins I'm talking about a real makeout session for a long time until kitty is pulsating with pleasure.

Are there people out there that TRULY like to worship the pussy cat with their tongues? And what is it about worshiping a kitty cat with your tongue that turns you on?

Meow...this subject makes me wet and hot!!!!! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
see my site for my rates <wink>
Personally (I know I'm weird), I like a nice long DATY session with a sensitive and responsive lady better than bbbj.

You'll have to pry my face outta there.
Kaylee,
You just went on my "to meet" list with that post.
Kaylee,
You just went on my "to meet" list with that post. Originally Posted by enticeMe
EnticeMe, that is a decision you will not regret. DO IT!
I like the idea of having to pry a guys face out of the kitty kat. Thats HOT!