Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sunmassagefootspa.com/
Activities: Fbsm,HJ
Hair Length and Color: Black hair pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'2 110 thin fit
Recommendation: Yes
Coco has not been there since 6/14. Coco is taller than 5’2” and thin. Maybe one of the other girls is using her name now. How was the girls English?
What was she wearing? Any NE or SE allowed? Was L2 or L3 available?
I may missed the height by a few inches but I did put she was thin fit.
What time of day were you there?
Sad news, the original Coco went back to Vegas. Jessie also left. The 3rd girl there is apparently using the name Coco now. I think previously she was Nicole.
Sad news, the original Coco went back to Vegas. Jessie also left. The 3rd girl there is apparently using the name Coco now. I think previously she was Nicole. Originally Posted by rl7400
Nicole...possibly the new Coco...is curvy, great tits, extra padding in the midsection and would never be described as "thin". Impossible to confuse the former with the latter.
Agree Iceman, im thinking these girls were using Cocos name after she left. They said all the customers were coming in asking for Coco. I do know that Jessie is the only one of the 3 that spoke good English if that helps identify her.
What was she wearing? Any NE or SE allowed? Was L2 or L3 available? Originally Posted by rl7400
No private tags???
Anyone know the going tip rate here?
Sad news, the original Coco went back to Vegas. Jessie also left. The 3rd girl there is apparently using the name Coco now. I think previously she was Nicole. Originally Posted by rl7400
You know them well