Party

• S O B
  • 06-02-2012, 10:28 AM
I guess I'll throw my own party. ROT weekend, far from downtown and the Rich Urban Biker crowd. No cover, buy your own drinks. Afew contests of manlyness, FREE pussy to the winner. Oh, there will be a manlyness check at the doors. The pussy is a 24 year old spinner, maybe too old for some of the "short eyed" fat bastards. Send a pm to see if you meet the criteria to be added to the super special invite list. If you're a girly man, and want to come anyway, you may be selected to run the gauntlet. If you complete the gauntlet the prize is a HJ from a fat hairy latina. If you're currently banned, have a friend pm for you.
  • S O B
  • 06-03-2012, 06:42 AM
C'mon people, FREE PUSSY. I can't buy friends like Whisp does?
I think you already know the answer to this question.
  • S O B
  • 06-07-2012, 06:59 AM
Paid friends are fair weather friends. I ain't here to make friends, or for sloppy seconds through sloppy 23rd.
Paid friends are fair weather friends. I ain't here to make friends, or for sloppy seconds through sloppy 23rd. Originally Posted by S O B
ahhhh...poor baby....... you seem so loney......
Had a friend ask me once " How sad is it , a girl who fucks for money won't even see me ?". Even sadder if there's no BCD , and both genders ! And an offer of free pussy to boot .
I wondered how long this post would sit there ignored.