Hillary fall in her bathtub!!!

Yeah, Bernie is so GROOVEY!!!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Bernie talks to birds. they are the only ones who listen to him.

bahahahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc2TVLoxsDA
Hillary/Putin 2020. Battle Tested!11!!! Originally Posted by gnadfly

vs TrumPutin 2020
And fractured her wrist. Just days after she stumbled down steps. She also broke her toe in Late noon a month earlier. She must be boozing pretty hard!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-bathtub.html

She must have needed a ladder to get into that tub. I wonder who had the disgusting job of pulling her out. Huma couldn’t do it. Originally Posted by bambino
If Bill had any sense he would put her in a Nursing Home where she can get round the clock care.

Jim
And fractured her wrist. Just days after she stumbled down steps. She also broke her toe in Late noon a month earlier. She must be boozing pretty hard!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-bathtub.html

She must have needed a ladder to get into that tub. I wonder who had the disgusting job of pulling her out. Huma couldn’t do it. Originally Posted by bambino
HiLIARY falling into a tub....is that the Armageddon Nancy warned us about.???

First responders do not get paid enough to see a naked hildebeast. Originally Posted by pyramider

does this mean the hildebeast is the only bitch on this earth you don't want taint pic's of ???

bahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa
If Bill had any sense he would put her in a Nursing Home where she can get round the clock care.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

he was too busy fucking young Lolita's to care.

Bill hasn't seen Hildewhore's poon since him married it.
I'm reading where Hillary also broke her toe about 5 months ago. Don't remember that being reported.

Hopefully the vodka bottle is OK.
She's just setting up the "medical condition" early release excuse.

McCabe is getting ready to sing like a bird.
he was too busy fucking young Lolita's to care.

Bill hasn't seen Hildewhore's poon since him married it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah they want you to believe Bill Clinton is a real ladies man. The real truth about that jerk is he's bisexual. He's as gay as he is straight.

Jim
Yeah they want you to believe Bill Clinton is a real ladies man. The real truth about that jerk is he's bisexual. He's as gay as he is straight.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
HillariousNoMore can "turn a guy"!
And fractured her wrist. Just days after she stumbled down steps. She also broke her toe in Late noon a month earlier. She must be boozing pretty hard! Originally Posted by bambino
Pity she didn't break a neck!
Pity she didn't break a neck! Originally Posted by garhkal
I hope you're mama breaks her neck. As much head as she gives I'm surprised she hasn't already
HillariousNoMore can "turn a guy"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's no lie. She's a wrecking ball to a boner, lol.

Jim
so. what's the odds hildewhore will die by the end of the year?

bahahaaaa

i'd say better than 50%!

i will dance in the street the day that commie hag dies!!!
so. what's the odds hildewhore will die by the end of the year?

bahahaaaa

i'd say better than 50%!

i will dance in the street the day that commie hag dies!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Has everyone noticed that every time hildebeest falls down her people make the excuse that she was "dehydrated" by this or that malady? It's a verifiable fact that drinking excessive amounts of alcohol "dehydrates" the body. hildebeest is a fucking alcoholic who can't stand up without the help of the working class white men she so despises holding her up.