User ID:: N/A
Phone: 832-308-0309
Email Address: Htxsharp@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P118171
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase area
Activities: Hug, Lfk/Dfk, Daty, Bbbj, DT, FF, cimnqns, convo
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, barely enough to make a ponytail.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5,6 nice manmades and decent ass.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Pyle1
  • 05-10-2022, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the review. I booked with her back before covid and never saw her because she had a flight cancelation. Tried to reschedule but never could find a time. I had forgotten about her. Good to know she is still around.
Thanks for the review. This one is on my to-do list.
Saw her today. Sweet girl but has gained some weight. At first I thought she was pregnant but she’s not. We didn’t click so I won’t be seeing her again. She does have a beautiful face though.
Saw her today. Sweet girl but has gained some weight. At first I thought she was pregnant but she’s not. We didn’t click so I won’t be seeing her again. She does have a beautiful face though. Originally Posted by Calous
That Bad ??
So she's definitely not 140# ?
That Bad ??
So she's definitely not 140# ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
She’s skinny everywhere else. That’s why I thought she was pregnant. She texted me she was pulling in to park. I saw her walking from the street so not sure if she was dropped off. She has a gut for sure. Pictures of her are old.
She’s skinny everywhere else. That’s why I thought she was pregnant. She texted me she was pulling in to park. I saw her walking from the street so not sure if she was dropped off. She has a gut for sure. Pictures of her are old. Originally Posted by Calous
Calous,I saw her months ago and had a similar experience. We clicked but honestly, she no longer looks like her pics.
Saw Santana some years back and good to know she is still around. She certainly did/does have a nice face and some lovely handfuls up top.