WTH??

A thread to say what the fuck is wrong with me today??? I wonder about myself sometimes. LMAOOOOO
I was driving back to little rock today and the rain was crazy bad but I kept thinking dont stop keep going.
  • kman
  • 08-13-2019, 08:47 PM
Thats the best thing to do in the rain is to keep going from a truck drivers perspective. Slowing down and turning your flashers on and stopping on the shoulder makes it way more dangerous
Thats the best thing to do in the rain is to keep going from a truck drivers perspective. Slowing down and turning your flashers on and stopping on the shoulder makes it way more dangerous Originally Posted by kman
I was thinking the same dang thing especially 2lane
I was just told that my looks would be distracting on the jobsite. WTF!!! Seriously my skills were not in question but my looks. I swear such a disappoint.
That sounds like sexual discrimination to me. Apparently that person is a moron. I sort of understand the distraction from a male perspective but at the same you have to just deal with it. I mean, does everyone just want to work with ugly people? lol !
  • kman
  • 08-14-2019, 11:10 AM
Well I sure wish I had that problem at alot of the places I deliver too. Not many ladies work at feed mills
Wtf???? Is going on with my stock!!!!!
Definitely sexual discrimination.
I went to a promising interview today!!!
MISS I...big hugs!!
Thanks Dallasrain!!! I'm in the springs and done had a peach daiquiri
I bought a crap load of alcohol for my mama's return from California!!! Mostly wine
wooohooooo enjoy miss sexy!
Is it me or does it seem to be extra busy lately??? Not complaining at all. Just glad
Is it me or does it seem to be extra busy lately??? Not complaining at all. Just glad Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
But this dame traffic does wear on you after a bit.... be glad when they finish these freeways!!!!