I am team Hype!

• Busty
  • 04-06-2024, 07:37 PM
I don't know what your issue is with me. We had our bcd time and now we both are moving our own way. I don't have an issue with you. I just don't see the point in having a thread up about a guy who can't read it or defend himself. It's here so....I wish you the best. I don't argue with anyone especially someone I've shared an intimate encounter with. Take care Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Ha ha ha ha you are hilarious you wish we all know you’re obsessed with me but we all know you’ve never been behind closed doors with me and never will be!!

Give it up no one believes you! Shinepoop
He's like a kid with an imaginary friend
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2024, 09:37 PM
Ha ha ha ha you are hilarious you wish we all know you’re obsessed with me but we all know you’ve never been behind closed doors with me and never will be!!

Give it up no one believes you! Shinepoop Originally Posted by Cendell M
Maybe he has receipts this time 😆
Absolutely obsessed with no one. I'm just not stupid to post those receipts. That's against the rules. I know. She knows. It really ain't that important anyway
  • Busty
  • 04-06-2024, 11:01 PM
He has never seen Cendell & admits this in writing
I'm not him. That's the jey
Key
  • Busty
  • 04-07-2024, 12:06 AM
Absolutely obsessed with no one. I'm just not stupid to post those receipts. That's against the rules. I know. She knows. It really ain't that important anyway Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat

It ain't that important Busty. Have a great night
Haha in your own words, you have not seen me I love it she’s got more receipts than you could ever have. Maybe your obsession will let you join his board.
Maybe he has receipts this time 😆 Originally Posted by BLM69
Really it’s so laughable
Sadly laughable, and could be considered stalking.
Sadly laughable, and could be considered stalking. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
You were right about Houston, it’s got some humor now and then….

elg……