Trump sells out the iconic MSG in 3hrs!!!

But libtards here will deny it and their own eyes!!!!!

https://x.com/leadingreport/status/1...184064546?s=42

Deep in the heart of NYC!!!!!!
Fell off the first page. Thought you could use the bump
Fell off the first page. Thought you could use the bump Originally Posted by HDGristle
Only you would try to dispute this .
Dispute what? I bumped your overlooked thread
Dispute what? I bumped your overlooked thread Originally Posted by HDGristle
Will you dispute attendance when it’s irrefutable l????
Idc. I bumped your thread. Instead of taking that at face value you're chasing windmills

BWAHAHAHA
Just to be clear, when somebody rents the arena, they can give away entry to the garden or require payment.

Trump is giving away tickets, and there is a lot of internet chatter about liberals trolling him by reserving tickets and not planning on attending.

The garden holds 19,500 seats - so I'm not sure that this is the huge blowout gala event. It's just a namesake of a building that's a shitty venue anyhow.

I thought his big event in California was more attended than that, and so were the majority of his other hate rallies that he has like in Cape May or whatever it shit- hole part of New Jersey that was in.

In any event- more opportunities to watch Donnie do the sway dance to YMCA, or some other shitty song he's picked out, while his attendees drop in exhaustion due to being overly vexed by a steady torrent of lies and false declarations.

Hitler would be proud.

I wonder if they'll have giant swastikas strung out by the entry doors?

Madison Square Garden will need a delousing from all the white trash that is attracted to that rally - like peanut butter for catching rats.

Now as far as claiming a "sell out" or "sold out"... wouldn't there have to be tickets for 'sale'.

These are literally free....

"Free out"- maybe.

Sold out...not ever.