NCNS, BAD TCB, etc list?

What would be the thought of compliling a sinlge lists of providers that either NCNS or have terrrible TCB for everyone to review and add to it as they experience these type of incidents?
I know this type of info is posted in the providers reviews, but having a compiled lists of individuals that do this could be useful for those wanting to see a provider even before reading their reviews?
Cause I know I have a few Id like to put on the lists, with one just occuring today!!
There's one in San Antonio forum. I say go ahead vent
Yeah , why ask permission ? Make it , and other names will follow .
Would this list be posted in co-ed or mens eyes only?
I personally think it should go in co-ed
Mens Eyes Only Section I would think. But realisticly it really doesnt matter. Clients tell Providers what they read in Mens Only Section all the time
GREAT IDEA! It would be most useful if it were in co-ed for everyone to access. We girls could make our own list to avoid problematic clients: (time-wasters, NCNS, cheap-asses, bad hygiene, asking for 1/2hrs or bbfs, low-ballers, etc. etc.)
Though you did that in the Alert or Women Only Secion already..
Though you did that in the Alert or Women Only Secion already.. Originally Posted by SmackThatAzz
Exactly, which is accessible to all providers.
The reason I posted the question was just to get a feeler on what others felt about the idea and if other members would contribute
Id think it would be most beneficial to be in co-ed so all could see, including providers but only if the posting was kept to beneficial posts, not a huge discussion thread. Maybe if it were succesfull providers would stop the ncns hoping to avoid being added to the publicly viewed list.
It would be a total waste if one had to scour through multiple random lists of BS just before finally finding more info about ncns providers.
Idealy it would nice to see just one large list of providers who had bad tcb,ncns, or other incidents leading to bad session with brief details of the events.
This is something I myself would use to weed out any providers before i even cinsidfed them and read their reviews.
is be really curious to see just how many times certain providers popped up on the list. We all know incidents arise resulting in cancellations but when one sets up an appt, confirms and gives the green light to show up, or that their on thete way and then nothing else evolves is just unacceptable. If one isn't commuted to fullfilling their obligations the simply do not book the appt.
Exactly, which is accessible to all providers. Originally Posted by AtxTexMex

Actually, the Ladies Powder Room and Infoshare Forums require an approval for a lady to access them. I am not sure of the criteria for approval, but "ALL" ladies do not have access to these areas.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I'll be the 1st to put myself on blast. I've inconvenienced a few gentlemen with a ncns before and I truely am sorry. As far as TCB during a session I have never had a complaint.
I'll be the 1st to put myself on blast. I've inconvenienced a few gentlemen with a ncns before and I truely am sorry. As far as TCB during a session I have never had a complaint. Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth
Get your shit together Beth, that's right I'm leaving out the SweetBaby until I hear you're back on track. I may have to cum fuck you straight if I hear anything about anymore NCNS's from you.

Hometown
  • RSB
  • 09-15-2012, 08:40 PM
Yes please do for everyones sake
Get your shit together Beth, that's right I'm leaving out the SweetBaby until I hear you're back on track. I may have to cum fuck you straight if I hear anything about anymore NCNS's from you.

Hometown Originally Posted by homer13
Damn... Just Beth huh?? I'll take that for right now. I will get myself together starting NOW, but maybe you could come f*** me straight anyways lol
If such a thing was done then there should be a ''no comments'' policy. If the provider has a gripe then the Mod's deal with it..... And the WK's and fanboys are not allowed.