Why Is Spacemtn Such A Piece Of Shit ?

So in case you hadn't noticed Spacecadetmtn closed a perfectly good NCNS thread because he allowed it to become derailed , what a worthless piece of shit !!!!! He allowed Marco and his fucking whore Katie2CherishU to incite everyone , and then like a total pussy, closed the thread he allowed to become derailed by that fucking whore and her almost as worthless as Spacefuckhead pimp Marco !!!!
Fuck You SpacePussy!!!
Que Huevos!
So in case you hadn't noticed Spacecadetmtn closed a perfectly good NCNS thread because he allowed it to become derailed , what a worthless piece of shit !!!!! He allowed Marco and his fucking whore Katie2CherishU to incite everyone , and then like a total pussy, closed the thread he allowed to become derailed by that fucking whore and her almost as worthless as Spacefuckhead pimp Marco !!!!
Fuck You SpacePussy!!! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
DH is that the best you can so is insult people? That is pretty pathetic.
I think somebody needs a time-out.
Wow
Ohh my MISS -anonymous comment time !
Fuck You Marco and your clap infested whore !
I guess now I'll be up for a while ....I might need some more
I don't know what's going on here, but Space is cool in my book.
Space is a huge steaming pile of shit !
I guess I like huge steaming piles of shit then. And I've never so much as meet the guy. But I see him being a standup guy for the most part.

Die Hard, how does the closing of that thread really effect you?
Is it really that serious? '

No disrespect to you if it does or if it is, but do you have to belittle people over this?
Just asking.
  • Sire
  • 09-19-2012, 12:27 AM
Fuck You SpacePussy!!! Originally Posted by DIE HARD

SOMEone had a few cocktails at the ol strip club tonight!

See ya later DH!
Jasmine you know I'm not going to fuck with you . Peace !
Later Sire , no drinks , no strip club . Just a fucking chump that makes me want to vomit !
  • Sire
  • 09-19-2012, 12:29 AM
I guess I like huge steaming piles of shit then. And I've never so much as meet the guy. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Jasmine you know I'm not going to fuck with you . Peace ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD

lol, J/K