If someone is going thru a hard time would ECCIE clients help ?

Hello all ! I have a question ? I'm going thru a rough time right now and need alil help will Eccie clients help me ? I'm a well known provider and i have been on eccie for a long time ! Please help !
What exactly is the help you need?
Well work has been very slow and I just moved to south Austin so I'm trying to see if my Eccie clients can help me with some cash ! I'm willing to do what ever it takes to get my bills payed !
What exactly is the help you need? Originally Posted by Capt. Howdy
You really didn't already know the answer?
So is this where I go to that ! or is it like a private message to all my clients ?
I would do an ad saying you need business or something, run a special or something. You can also pm guys you've seen, I don't know how guys will take that but it's an option. I would not recommend sending an UNSOLICITED text as you might end up on a bad list for that or burn a client bridge cuz guys don't like unsolicited txts or email or calls.
I agree with homer make an ad saying you need bills paid and you are running specials or ask for a loan . Some clients wouldn't mind a little loan unti they are available for a session with you, well with your regulars at least
It's been slow for lots of the ladies here. During a date the other day with a few ladies almost all had mentioned business has been dead. School just started and between that and all the expenses it tends to be a slow time. Try posting on Bp, cityvibe or put an ad up on p411.
What s is p411! And how do I post on there?
I'm so stressed out and having a baby isn't easy!
I agree with homer make an ad saying you need bills paid and you are running specials or ask for a loan . Some clients wouldn't mind a little loan unti they are available for a session with you, well with your regulars at least Originally Posted by Super Head 713
No disrespect but any monger with half a brain knows better than to front money for future sessions even with a "Regular".

It's amazing how often even regulars become irregular once they have your money already spent when you call to collect on services.

Any monger who loans money to an unknown provider DESERVES exactly what he gets or should I say doesn't get.
Preferred411.com very popular screening site.
Ok thanks Brittany love and thank u gentleman
i have had a few of my atf give me a loan before and never ignored their calls afterward. Unlike some i am a very trustworthy person and my reputation here is something that is a big concern for me. I have worked hard to get where i am to just all let it go behind bs

No disrespect but any monger with half a brain knows better than to front money for future sessions even with a "Regular".

It's amazing how often even regulars become irregular once they have your money already spent when you call to collect on services.

Any monger who loans money to an unknown provider DESERVES exactly what he gets or should I say doesn't get. Originally Posted by Codybeast
I have to say on my part I've never done this before but I've been a great provider since I've been living here in Austin ! I enjoy what I do and I enjoy the whole hobby and clientele as well I've never had a bad review I'm well recommended here on eccie ! Maybe some providers would stiff a hobbyist but there are some that won't look at Brittany love and myself we aren't that way some times you have to trust and some you DONT! You take a chance at getting what you get! (RIGHT)?