I think I'm done

It seems I cannot catch a break. When I make contact with someone they either don't respond or do and then I never hear from them again.

I'm also tired of being beat up for my questions or comments.

Today I made contact with a provider and she said that I made a comment that I thought she looked older. I asked her if she still wanted to me and she said no. That made me mad and I told her "fuck you bitch"....Can she do anything because I did thet in a moment when my emotions overcame me?

You will see less of me if anything at all in the future.
Hard to believe any SP would treat you that way LJ.....
The way you carry yourself online is you being a needy bitch.

Maybe change things up, Start coming up with a topic other than a question about a chic, post in the right area too I would think.

This would be better off in the mens lounge. I wouldn't be able to see it but it will be moved I assume.

Either way, look at your posts and then go punch yourself. Then come back and relax, fuck someone, TOFTT, find me a black spinner that I can fuck and get a review of lol.

Either way, good luck
  • iggy
  • 02-18-2014, 01:35 PM
What is the common denominator ??

YOU !!

Y blame them ??
lj pm me

ill talk down off the ledge, steer you the right way
Have you tried repeating?
Might be time to find a new hobby or move to another state..Good luck !
I've been striking out lately too. Seems I can't give my $$ away. Schedules don't ever match up, a lot of these providers are working 9 to 5..... I work those hours too!
LJ, I had a problem in another city. Said something I shouldn't have (in a public forum) about a provider and essentially got blackballed in that city.
I took a step back realized the error of my way and tried a different route (new phone # and attitude). Maybe it's time to do some introspection and change your MO
This would be better off in the mens lounge. I wouldn't be able to see it but it will be moved I assume. Originally Posted by Gotyour6

no, half of the guys who already posted in this thread don't have access to the men's lounge but I did however move it to co-ed
Rude comments to or about providers won't get you anywhere it will just get alerts written about you. Maybe ditch this name and number and change your posting ways. Yes, we catch on and post when someone changes handles but maybe it will be a whole new you to go with it and not just "hey that yadayada so and so is now going by such and such".
Don't call someone a bitch for not wanting to see you over a bitch comment about her age. We are sex workers not sex slaves we get to choose who we see.
You also can disassociate your Hobby appts. with your Handle. That allows you to say what you want and participate however you want on the Board without worrying about it affecting your ability to set up dates. There is no reason that the ladies have to know it is LJ when you call them.
Fuck that do not give up and do not post like this again. Own who you are and take the ribbing. You deserve it a lot of the time. "Where you been, Paul?" Was a hilarious question to ask in that other thread, but keep in mind the funnier someone else thinks that is reflects more on them than you. You can get upset or you can think, 'huh, part of that guy's life is hooker board politics. Do I want that for me?'

You have a few problems but the biggest one is an expense. You just need more money for easier access to better pussy. If I had enough money to pay for PA (as I do things) I wouldn't bother with this site I'd just make my own mistakes. I nearly made a similar forlorn post just a few days ago but I realized this is not a problem, just an expense, get to earning.

Your lack of memory and tendency to yell Fuck Off are problems that require effort, not money, to solve. Tougher task. But wherever you go, they'll be with you. Try harder. Good luck.
Your lack of memory and tendency to yell Fuck Off ... Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
... and aversion to doing any homework on your own ...

No need to change your ID. Just change your MO.
LJ, I had a problem in another city. Said something I shouldn't have (in a public forum) about a provider and essentially got blackballed in that city. Originally Posted by youngatheart
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Now THAT'S funny right there...

OP, if you believe that anything you say here has any affect on getting pussy, you're delusional...more providers want to fuck me because I'm Wakeup than ever got pissed off because I'm Wakeup...