School for Providers

In Spain, you can take a course on how to be a provider:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/prostitutio...ll-sex-1437247

If you are proficient in Spanish, here is the Aprosex website.

It would have been nice if the providers here could receive that kind of help.
u want our government to pay for that?
There's a lady west of Rochester that I always thought would be a great professor for providing 101 course.
u want our government to pay for that? Originally Posted by bjwstw
No, but it could be a non-profit job-training program, and the instructors should be properly compensated:

There's a lady west of Rochester that I always thought would be a great professor for providing 101 course. Originally Posted by wantsome
I think she east now, way east
  • Tiger
  • 02-20-2014, 07:29 PM
We've had a few very good one go UTR to the East.
There's a good retired one in the city.
I'd say there's one current one or two in the city (near the River and by a landmark Diner) that could also open a school.

Even though I have not met with, TheRedMonroe does seem to have a good track record and keeps a welcoming disposition.

I'm sure there are more in Rochester that have escaped me at this time.
Guys, I didn't want to say it, but I've written several books on hobbying, such as:

Waiting Outside The Incall Companion
Shaving For Crabs
Upsell: How To Ensure There's Enough Money Left For a Spank Mag
Funds Low? Lessons From Kirby Puckett

I didn't want to out myself, but Amazon sales are low, if y'all can help me out. Most available copies are used, and the books aren't illustrated; there is no reason any of the pages should be stuck together.
  • Tiger
  • 02-20-2014, 07:42 PM
^^^^^^^^ Hahahaha

Even though I have not met with, TheRedMonroe does seem to have a good track record and keeps a welcoming disposition.
Originally Posted by Tiger
Maybe so, but they NC/NS me after getting getting vouch and confirmation. Totally left me hanging and then refused to answer emails thereafter. That hardly qualifies as behavior befitting their price tag or behavior to emulate.
u want our government to pay for that? Originally Posted by bjwstw
No. Public money will only be used to fund free college for New York State prisoners.

http://www.wgrz.com/story/news/educa...ation/5582041/
young hookers never listen to older hookers on how to hook

But I can think 3 older H's in ROC young hookers should pay to learn how to hook.
Jack, you still seeing the one H that should be the dean of that school?
No. Public money will only be used to fund free college for New York State prisoners.

http://www.wgrz.com/story/news/educa...ation/5582041/ Originally Posted by The Drummer
TD, doesn't that make one want to get out the Purell and do some bitch slappin'?

Educating them is good, but there would have to be an equal benefit extended to all the non-incarcerated. Anyone who wants it gets the same education for free. Shit, I'd have probably learned more from my classmates than I did from that academy of higher extortion I paid until my mid-30s.
TD, doesn't that make one want to get out the Purell and do some bitch slappin'?

Educating them is good, but there would have to be an equal benefit extended to all the non-incarcerated. Anyone who wants it gets the same education for free. Shit, I'd have probably learned more from my classmates than I did from that academy of higher extortion I paid until my mid-30s. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
That's the rub, JC.

I'll be payin' off a master of applied science degree for the rest of my life (and then some!).

So, I should break the law and go to jail for 6 years? It would've saved me a lot of money, but I'd be afraid that "Bubba" would slap me around -- no Purell -- and make me his bitch!!!
I think she east now, way east Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Your right...I'm directionally challenged.
Maybe so, but they NC/NS me after getting getting vouch and confirmation. Totally left me hanging and then refused to answer emails thereafter. That hardly qualifies as behavior befitting their price tag or behavior to emulate. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Hmm. After reading this I went through both my regular email account, my phone, and my Eccie account and can find only one message from you with your name Taskmaster and it was here in my Eccie PM's. This message was in regards to Mirina's health and was very polite.

I'm not sure when you would have contacted to request to get verified or to request an appointment since I see only the one message from you.

Feel free to PM me, email me or text me to refresh my memory as I do get busy both in the hobby and in my personal life. I'm not perfect and I do tend to forget things, especially with so many new clients and requests lately.
Thank you.