Dog Days of Summer?

Wow. It's about to get verrry warm over the next week. Just in case anybody wants to cool down with me (then get REALLY hot then cool down again...), shoot me a pm. It's cold enough to hang meat in here. Heh. I like it like that! What's your thermostat set at?
Gotta keep it at 71 or cooler; but I’ve heard the cool-hot-cool method you’re suggesting is good for the soul ��
I keep it at 75, too big a shock to system if it is colder than that. Plus it helps keep you cooler when you go outside when it is 90
I keep it between 65 at night and 68 during the day. My body has always ran warm plus I like it when I can wear a sweatshirt and feel comfortable if needed.
Yesss, that is what I'm talking about! I always run a few degrees warmer than everyone else. I am one of those who loves the wintertime. Is your hoodie collection as extensive as mine?? Lol!
I keep it between 65 at night and 68 during the day. My body has always ran warm plus I like it when I can wear a sweatshirt and feel comfortable if needed. Originally Posted by Johnny#5