Phone: (615) 997-0727
Email Address: gingerspicy101@gmail.com
URL / Website: on eccie.net
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: Hotel off I-55 North at Fortification Street
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Convo, caressing, body exploration, bbbj, breast worship, more bbbj, cg, mish, more bbbj, cuddling and caressing, more convo
Session Length: 30 minutes but went over substantially
Fee: 125
Hair Length and Color: Long below the shoulder brown or auburn hair, very fresh as Ginger had just showered and shampooed her hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ginger looked just like the pictures in her showcase. She has a wonderful mouth, large with full, luscious lips, and a killer smile. She reminded me of Julia Roberts in that regard. Ginger is tall, about 5'8", maybe more, and very slender. Her profile says she weighs 125, and that seems about right, perhaps a little less. Her man-made 34D breasts are very firm and stand out begging for attention. Her nipples ae very sensitive and responsive to fondling, caressing, kissing, and sucking. Ginger has long legs, which seem to go on forever, and feel great when she wraps them around you. Her skin is very soft and warm all over and feels so good to caress. Ginger has a bald kitty and a nice, wet, slippery, tight pussy that will take all you can give it, and it feels heavenly, so incredibly good. Ginger has an incredible body, and she takes very good care of it, and she certainly knows how to use it to satisfy and please to the max the sexual needs of a man.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I had tried to connect with her in the past but not being in Jackson obviously made it more difficult. Once when I did find myself there we had some communication glitches and didn't get together.