Name: Honestly did not get her name.
Phone: 8327705810
Email Address: cat60.60@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://cityxguide.photo/ads/nasty-b...60982-26662256
City: Corpus Christi
State: Texas
Address: Hotel of SPID
Activities: Light Convo, cbj, k9
Hair Length and Color: Long hair to her lower back, dirty blonde.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Around 5'2", 130 lbs, petite build. Tanned with nice ass. More in the ROS
Recommendation: Yes
  • Mokoa
  • 08-06-2019, 12:29 AM
Name: Honestly did not get her name.
That item needs to contain the proper information before the Encounter Report can be considered for Premium Access credit. You may send me the information in a PM and I will edit the Encounter Report for you.

This thread may be of interest to you...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461144
I think her name has been Jennifer. Saw her years ago. Buddy of mine walked out on her last year, she was drugged up according to him.
thanks
Do you have a working link?
Honestly.....she seemed like she might have been. I wouldnt be suprised.
I tried looking for it but she is not posting anymore.
She went back to Houston. Saw her on Friday
Definitely steer clear of this one, gents. Wasted my time trying to see her today. Didn’t respond until an hour after the scheduled time.
Definitely steer clear of this one, gents. Wasted my time trying to see her today. Didn’t respond until an hour after the scheduled time. Originally Posted by Catnip2019
Same here. Scheduled an afternoon apt but she went silent at the scheduled time then texted two hours later
I guess that’s her MO. She said she felt really bad (whatever that means) and asked if I still wanted to go over. Of course, I politely turned the offer down.
I didn't have the same experience you guys had, but honestly, as sweet as she was, she had a sketchy vibe to her. Based on my experience I would recommend her, but trust those "I should go home" instincts too.