AMP vs Agency

Hello folks,

I am in Vegas right now and I have this decision to make, it seems AMPs do FS in here and it's a bit risky getting outcalls with all the reddit threads I've read. What would you recommend? Any good/favorite AMPs nearby? What about agencies? I see NN for AMP and Little Tokyo for agency based on recent encounters.

Thank you!
AMP - I still do once in awhile. Cheap, gets the job done. I DON'T like - that it's a store front, not exactly private, customers in next room. Video monitor of front door so girl may have to answer as she's in the middle of your service. Service varies store to store, girl to girl. Never know who you're going to get. 99% no BFS. Getting to be a lot that do CBJ now too.

Agencies are my go to right now. Private, a real bed, no Tableshower, but standing shower still fun. Pictures almost never match. If it's a selfie type that blocks face, probably her. If model shows her face, probably not the girl you're getting. But never had a bad pick. All super hot. Price is a little more, you can add extras like bfs, msog, always bbbj unless you request cbj.

Tons of talent, but you don't really know for sure who you're getting, but service is mostly the same across the board between agencies and girls.

Outcall from reliable agency no upsells and dependable. Some are extra for outcall, plus the larger agencies have car service.

Agencies i personally know - LTLV, CLL, VAC. Other agencies sodashoppe.nl, lv girlfriend (or something like that).

If you have one chance in Vegas for one time - Do a k-agency.
Thanks man! I'll try one of the agencies. I also can't find any info online on NN spa, so they may not even have the spa front. lol. I may go for LTLV or CLL then.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...193250#rubmaps

3650 S Decatur Bl #23
Las Vegas, Nevada 89103

Never been there so not vouching. Lots of good reviews on other boards.
Any Suggestions for K-Agency with some older women?
Thanks guys new to the site w/ reviews to come
Pretty vague question - you may want to start another thread.

1st they're all older. If you think they're all 22 like their web page says, I got a bridge. Another, hard to tell on Asians, I usually ask, I'm 60 so don't care how old they are, but the oldest someone admits to is 29. Which I doubt. So, you're not going to be able to find out much.

You could ask a booker who the 'most mature' is and see how that goes. But I wouldn't hold my breath on an honest answer.

I think there are some independents around that are 40+ if that's what you're looking for.