Which hotel is best...

And safe for hobbying in the 78741 area or elsewhere? Any suggestions are welcome and I would definitely appreciate the help!

Morgan😄😘
  • tzv13
  • 09-28-2017, 02:51 PM
I couldn't tell you. It's been years since I've played down South. I hope that somebody chimes in though.
In your case make sure it is somewhere that is centrally located. As much as you flake out and NCNS, I would hate the thought of someone driving clear across town only to sit in a parking lot for an hour for nothing.
The Omni is nice. There are some new hotels on Hwy 71 between I-35 and 183.
Flake out?! I don't see you hitting me up for an appointment lmao. Off topic as fck. Thanks
I hope no one is stupid enough to chime in with actual hotel chain names. I mean, really? WTF?
Flake out?! I don't see you hitting me up for an appointment lmao. Off topic as fck. Thanks Originally Posted by Morganbanks
It's been a while, but yes you did flake on me late one evening. You had me drive to Riverside when I got there... crickets. I know that I am not the only one you have done that to, so hopefully one will have a plan B in place when booking with you or your pimp
  • tzv13
  • 09-29-2017, 10:39 AM
The Omni is a great hotel. Ample parking, great bar, and you can usually get a great discount from hotels.com

When you get done in Austin, come park that cute tushie in San Antonio week of October 9th should work nicely.

Folks take note that if you are using a mobile browser likely you cannot see important info in my signature, but you can click url=https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=2717] HERE![/url]
The Omni is a great hotel. Ample parking, great bar, and you can usually get a great discount from hotels.com Originally Posted by tzv13
Yes, the Omni would be a perfect spot for her. After some Dumbass goes there and gets stood up (and it will happen) not only does the Omni have a nice bar, but there are also two strip clubs near by, plus you have the Warehouse Saloon & Dance Across Texas right there. So yeah plenty of things to do after they get Flaked Out on
CK all you have to do is offer her $200 worth of the shit she does and I promise you she will come running down to SA

When you get done in Austin, come park that cute tushie in San Antonio week of October 9th should work nicely.

Folks take note that if you are using a mobile browser likely you cannot see important info in my signature, but you can click url=https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=2717] HERE![/url] Originally Posted by ck1942