URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Close to 35 and Royal
Activities: Dfk, CW, all the cowgirls, mish
Hair Length and Color: Very Dark and Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5”3 110. Acups with big nips Bare below.
Recommendation: Yes
She is well over 40, she maybe in good shape but age doesn't lie. Nevertheless, always a good time.
Definitely ain't 40... Try mid 30s
Like he said her mannerisms is that of a 25 year old K girl.
She is well over 40, she maybe in good shape but age doesn't lie. Nevertheless, always a good time. Originally Posted by GaryLee
And your statement is true why? I disagree, as do many. But ultimately a great time with her regardless. Lots of things point to 30s, which I won’t call out here.
Been doing this long enough to gauge age and I’m one of the ones who will yell when I walk in and see a 40 yr old after reviews say she’s 25.
She’s definitely one of the younger ones in Dallas.
I would go as far to say you get than Foxy. Which ain’t saying shit because I felt foxy was 40ish.
Julie is definitely a hottie and them perky tits are just enough to drive a guy crazy.
Only if one of you guys can get her to grow a Bush.
Dark Skin Thai look. Kgirl service. Win Win.
  • vadc
  • 01-10-2021, 10:27 PM
We can’t never tell these Korea beauties age... I thought little Jessica of nyny was in 20’s then I guessed her at 30’s when I saw her face in the light... I found out that she was mid 40’s.
Julie has truly peaked this past year and gained a following, Reviews for her filled the Amp section for months on how good her service is. She had guys flying out of state and her being their first choice during a layover... Now that's impressive.

Let's enjoy the fine young thing while she is still here and not question what is not important.
Julie has truly peaked this past year and gained a following, Reviews for her filled the Amp section for months on how good her service is. She had guys flying out of state and her being their first choice during a layover... Now that's impressive.

Let's enjoy the fine young thing while she is still here and not question what is not important. Originally Posted by ¥_Triton_¥
Real Talk. Particular time slots fill up fast.
Julie is one of the best in the biz. If you're worried about anything other than that, you've got the wrong priority
As long as she can hold the note and keep it intune. Works for me
LA is a gold mine of talent ! I have yet had the pleasure of meeting Julie , but she’s definitely on my to do list. Damn good review , easy read !
LA is a gold mine of talent ! I have yet had the pleasure of meeting Julie , but she’s definitely on my to do list. Damn good review , easy read ! Originally Posted by Lookzfun61
She should be on everyone’s to do list
She should be on everyone’s to do list Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Screw the list She was a priority when she popped up at LA!
Yes she has returned. Rested and full of energy