Which girls are faithfully committed? Mixed reviews

Its been awhile since I've been on here. Can someone point me to the girls/amps/independents that are bb? I did do a search, but there seems to be a lot of mixed reviews and kind of lukewarm experiences. Which girls are reliable, gfe, iop, no drama BS, no upsell?
SHoot. I dont have private right now. Can you post it publicly? Or if thats not ok, can you pm me? I appreciate it Deus_Soul thanks!
Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
SHoot. I dont have private right now. Can you post it publicly? Or if thats not ok, can you pm me? I appreciate it Deus_Soul thanks! Originally Posted by cocowrangler
Your box is full
Your box is full Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
Sorry about that. I deleted some. Can you please resend if you got a minute. Thanks

Are any amps open late? I tried calling lux and another one earlier and no ones picking up
They all close at 10 pm
They all close at 10 pm Originally Posted by Vanceing
Ah ok. Covid hours huh. That sucks
Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
It's a pretty good list however Yumi is the the only questionable one on this list. I have seen Yumi several times and always been a protestant. I don't know how much Catholisum she practice with other mongers.
Jun & sky are my go to
Too bad there both on vacation
Lux girls seems to with regulars
But I’d your not a regular ymmv
Sophia told me no cuz I was too young
Girls who are catholic in my experience
LUX
-
Emma
Boa
Sansa

Sun-
I only seen Jun without a cover, otherwise I go protestant 90% of the time.
Girls who are catholic in my experience
LUX-
Emma
Boa
Sansa

Emma and Sansa just slipped it in in the shower, but Boa asked if I preferred a cover. So I'm guessing Boa is.

Sun-
I only seen Jun without a cover, otherwise I go protestant 90% of the time.

I think the Sophia at sun is catholic, but there is no reason to see her when other girls exist. she not hot enough for her attitude. mediocre pussy. Originally Posted by Jarrred
Exactly my man
Promoters were hyping the shit out of Sophia so I went to see this fat old lady
In preference Sun girls look way better that lux girls
BB is the only good looking one at lux for me

There’s a few Catholics at sun

Jun
Sky
Coco(gone now)
Eve has been reported as catholic but with upcharge
Anybody know when Sky will return?
I heard a date but watch it get pushed back LOL