Encounter: Fun time with Yoko but left wanting more

Date: 05/26/2021
Name: Yoko
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines/Royal area
Phone: (214) 399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, body rub, lfk, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, cfs, BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown maybe black. Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very cute girl. Natural tits, petite ass that looked great from doggie, thin waist, landing strip.
Nice smile
Recommendation: Yes
  • slap
  • 05-31-2021, 07:17 PM
Thin waist? Really dude?

Also yes I’m salty. I wanted to see a spinner after a year away from the amps. Emma wasn’t available so I read some reviews and almost every review mentioned Yoko was a spinner. Home girl has pot belly and no ass
Thin waist? Really dude?

Also yes I’m salty. I wanted to see a spinner after a year away from the amps. Emma wasn’t available so I read some reviews and almost every review mentioned Yoko was a spinner. Home girl has pot belly and no ass Originally Posted by slap
Some spinners come in an extra value size. Did you tell Emo that you wanted a normal spinner?
  • slap
  • 05-31-2021, 08:04 PM
Some spinners come in an extra value size. Did you tell Emo that you wanted a normal spinner? Originally Posted by AG's Butt Bud
Nah called and asked who was available. She said Yoko and Sofia. I told her I’d call back. Skimmed some reviews and went from there
Nah called and asked who was available. She said Yoko and Sofia. I told her I’d call back. Skimmed some reviews and went from there Originally Posted by slap
Body types are like ages. Some people can't judge them. I've seen some smoking hot 20 somethings that were in reality 50 something.

Asa and Emma will return I'm sure. It sounds like they are on a VERY well deserved vacation at the moment. I doubt there is anyone in ampville who has worked harder than those two have over the past six months.
Thin enough for me to comfortably grab on for the ride.
You said she had a nice smile, but I've heard others comment that her teeth aren't that great.
You said she had a nice smile, but I've heard others comment that her teeth aren't that great. Originally Posted by atanion
Not a counter intuitive statement. When someone as pretty and personally engaging as Yoko smiles, minor imperfections lose any, ahem, bite they might otherwise have..
Not a counter intuitive statement. When someone as pretty and personally engaging as Yoko smiles, minor imperfections lose any, ahem, bite they might otherwise have.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

That's a great point, Chung! 🙂