What to do when a well known hobbiest manipulates u into things you would never do. In other words- "I'll make you a star!!"

Well 2nd time writing this whole account bc ECCIE messed up and there goes my post but here goes. As many of you know I own and run the agency Katie & Friends and tonight we came across an incident were I apologized again and again to Allison and Gia (our booker) was pissed off by as well. I was out with some friends down the road at Maximo’s having drinks and I receive a call from Allison saying she is very uncomfortable and the guy on the phone is mentioning pictures and not being nice to her.

She’s brand new and one of the sweetest girls I’ve ever met , plus my girls come first so I leave Maximo’s right away and run down the street to the incall and beat the guy there (2 turns is difficult I suppose ; ) ) Anyways I get there and she doesn’t want to do the appt because he has been very rude to her on the phone, I assure her that maybe he’s a cool guy in person. I wouldn’t call him cool; I would call him manipulative and blackmailing in hindsight.

Well he gets to the apt 15 mins late and we talk about the photo issue. Our agency policy is no photos, no exception. Nothing good comes from people taking snapshots with shitty cameras and no experience. We three talk about this and he agrees to let me take the pics with his little digital camera. I ask hey can do a mini shoot (30 pics or so, pixelate her face and send them to you TONIGHT) He’s like no way, you get 4 shots that’s it.

Wow pressures on; if any of you have photography experience you know every pic is not perfection. So I do my best posing her (assuring her I’m not hitting on her lol) and trying to get the best angle possible in one shot. Well along with the talk takes between 10 and 15 mins and by then he says- hey this is cutting into my session- U WERE THE ONE THAT WANTED THE PICTURES!!!! He’s using the typical language- I’m a big fish on ECCIE, pics taken by u will get u SO much business, in other words- “I’ll make u a star!!” right…

So anyways he wants 30mins with me since he wasted his time with pics, whatever, my masters is in conflict management and I’m drunk so who cares. During the time Allison is with him I call Gia (keep up, our booker ; ) ) and she says there was absolutely no mention of pictures. Well as soon as I have my roomie from my personal residence bring my makeup and outfits Allison and this guy are done, yay, no time for makeup. Allison had to leave asap and then it was me and him for our session.

I’m not gonna lie, it was an easy session, except for the fact that not I HAVE TO TAKE PICTURES. I am the complete opposite of photogenic and am weird about pics, neither of us ( Allison and I) show our face. I told him I don’t have my hair done, am taking the week off so am not as in shape , honestly am not camera ready but he pretty much forces me into it. I do my best posing but who knows, I can position models but as far as me, I’m not a model, I’m more of a photographer and this client most definitely was not.

Pretty much that’s all I can say, the session followed, he got two girls for the rate of one , pics of girls in t-shirts that don’t wanna be the next GIRLS GONE WILD, and was at our incall for 2hours vs the scheduled 1hr. I just wanna warn girls about this guy. I don’t want to post his name because he was pleasant (although manipulative as hell) but PM me for details.

Oh guys and sorry if most of my post on here are somewhat negative, I do love the hobby but I'm an agency owner and very busy so when something happens, I feel like like I need to address it on here. I'll try my best to post more ThreADs ; )

Also I don't need advice from more "mature" providers saying what I did was bad judgement. I have conflict management and my agency in mind, any drama for us is bad so that's what I had in mind when handling this.
If neither one of you was comfortable with pictures being taken, tell him NO.
Simple as that.
Send him on his way if he has a problem with it.
If she didn't feel comfortable seeing him, she should not have.
He should have apologized for his tone and words especially if he intended on following thru with the session.

- Or am I missing something?

If he is such a well known Hobbyist HERE and wants to throw out the "Board Name", he should know better than to act like that.

Any well known Hobbyist HERE, knows that.

If you are the Owner of this Agency, you should know not all money is good money.

A wise lady told me that.

And anyone can make their self a "Star" with a camera phone and the "duck face"...I should know.

Berkleigh,
thanks for your response, you last comment was very funny but ur duck face is cute! as far as not all money being good money, I should have told our booker to weed him out ahead of time because there were warning signs in phrasing, she doesnt see it as much as me, maybe because she only books and doesnt meet the guys but seasoned providers know you can tell alot from someone's emails. And I'm not gonna say his board name but he has 90 maybe more reviews and mentioned it constantly, that and his "tour". I think he's the next girls gone wild wanna be lol

And anyone can make their self a "Star" with a camera phone and the "duck face"...I should know.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
LMMFAO...

And I'm not gonna say his board name but he has 90 maybe more reviews and mentioned it constantly, that and his "tour". I think he's the next girls gone wild wanna be lol Originally Posted by Katie Foxx
Sorry about all that transpired Katie and what I just quoted tells me a lot
Sorry Katie and Allison for the rough evening. I guess the guy is still looking for some manners and how to treat people :/ The old "I'm important" crap from some people pisses me off.

Katie, I personally like your style of conflict management Next time I'm conflicted, I'll come over and let you work on me.
...nice CoHorn
The guy is a jerk. I wish it were less complicated to out a-holes like this because there is no better deterrent than public awareness and public scorn.

BTW... I don't know any guys who think duck face is an attractive pose... most think it is the facial version of messed up fonts. Does anyone else think otherwise, as a rule? Just curious.
If neither one of you was comfortable with pictures being taken, tell him NO.
Simple as that.
Send him on his way if he has a problem with it.
If she didn't feel comfortable seeing him, she should not have.
He should have apologized for his tone and words especially if he intended on following thru with the session.

- Or am I missing something?

If he is such a well known Hobbyist HERE and wants to throw out the "Board Name", he should know better than to act like that.

Any well known Hobbyist HERE, knows that.

If you are the Owner of this Agency, you should know not all money is good money.

A wise lady told me that.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
X10
Who isn't just another swinging dick on here.
Should have put his nuts in a vice and took
running pictures as you tightened down. ( Just kidding )
A dork is a dork is a dork. Self important little dork.

I guess it can be kind of tough for you girls
trying to figure out how to deal with creeps and not
stir up drama at the same time. Better not to compromise
though.

With L4L. Duck face looks kinda like a smirk or something.
Katie,

When someone is demanding photos, just tell him that as long as YOU get to take photos of him, you can consider it!

Don't let anyone with that sort of attitude try to tell you how to advertise.

And as noted, just because someone has reviews it doesn't mean squat. Hell, there are some on here who have tons of reviews yet they have a horrible reputation among the guys.

If this guy was trying to throw his handle around then he should not have a problem with that handle being posted in this thread.

Fair's fair and you will get even more positive feedback for letting the other providers know who the fucktard is.
Believe the pictures have already been posted
in the Main Discussion National Forum ( SL DOSE DALLAS TOUR ) thread.
It's easy to tell from the pictures that the girls were not
to keen on being photographed.

Self importance is a terrible thing to waste.

There is a way to go about things.
The gentleman way.
Katie if he has a bad attitude send him home. You don't have to take chances or put up with BS that you don't feel comfortable with.
Katie....you seem like a sweetheart and went beyond what you should have to make someone happy.

I hate it when the squeaky wheel gets the grease.....and in the end, his piss-poor behavior was rewarded and he got everything he wanted.

I worked in the retail medical field for years. I was nice until the patient/customer ceased being nice to me. I got into a lot of altercations
NO should mean NO..end of discussion..You should of said NO and stood your ground..No one can make you a STAR.except yourself...IE Berkleigh's Duck face..regardless if you like it or not..ya gotta admit EVERYONE knows it..some of us adore it !! as for the guy having 90 reviews so what??? Im sure if you did something he didnt like he would be shouting it from the highest mountain tops..Why should you let him get away with it and maybe do it to the next girl.Expose him for what he is and maybe save someone else the headache...
This clown has several more Providers lined up for his DFW "tour"...and I hope you ladies that are on his list see this thread and think twice about seeing him. No telling what else he's gonna demand...

You sure went above and beyond the call of duty, Katie...I think you handled it the best way you could at the time...just glad you're safe, baby!
Just another douche giving Dallas hobbyists a bad name.

Hey Katie? I spent fifteen minutes reading this thread. . .do I get a free session? I kid, I kid.

Could have been worse, and I liked Berkleigh's feedback. Don't deal with douchebags.