NEW to this: Advice from veteran hobbyists?

I posted in another forum...but no reponse. Not sure if this is a better topic forum... Just needing veteran advice...and some suggestions for girls. Some have already PMd...but I would love feedback from those who know the hobby.

I am brand new to this adventure, 44 years old but realize I can experience this NSA . In ft worth Saturday--Monday.

I am looking to start slow... Maybe try a couple girls out. Here is what I am looking for:
Caucasian 25-50
$80-120 per session... 1/2 hour to hour...this may be unrealistic, but I am trying to start by dipping my wick with a budget...
Safe incall or out all to my hotel. Gotta say I am nervous a bit about this...
Certainly any advice from veteran hobbyists is welcomed. I have perused BP and even made initial contact with some... But I feel like I am wandering...

specials? How does that work?

apologies in advance if I am posting in the wrong forum...

also this is not an attempt to seek out dates with girls on the board, but I suppose if you see this...it can't hurt right?
I am by no means a veteran, especially not on here, but going into a hobby lifestyle while attempting to adhere to a completely unrealistic budget is just going to give you a lot of disappointment.

I'd suggest reading the reviews on this forum, whether it's the independent section or studio section, etc. You'll quickly see who is well reviewed and who isn't, and you can also see the going rates for satisfaction.

Or, start out by going to AMP's, where you can be fairly close to your budget for a half hour session.
thanks. Haven't even looked at AMPs. But the logic of spend more/ enjoy more may be at work. I think I was looking at maybe 3 $1-120 sessions on my trip to have a real tour. Maybe better to focus on one or two more quality sessions. Any recommends in fort worth?
Hate to say it, but you won't find an AMP in Fort Worth that has anything like the quality of the AMPs in Dallas. Plus, for your budget, you won't be able to step up to a really satisfying experience in either Fort Worth or Dallas. And third, BP is just a crapshoot. Chances of finding an honest provider giving you the services you want on BP are very poor. Your best bet is researching on either ECCIE or P411, reading the reviews, and making an informed decision. But, sadly, be prepared to spend a little more.
Thanks. This is the feedback I need.
You have lots of reviews. Any Fort Worth recommends?
Being that you are a Registered Member, you should purchase Premium Access, I think the minimum is $20 for two weeks of PA. This gets you the chance to read all the juicy details of Reviews that are out there. It surely helped me when I was a rookie. Once you start to post your own GOOD Reviews, you start to get 6 weeks of PA for each one that is acceptable! Click on 'Premium Access' on the top of Eccie's main page and jump in!
That is a tough ask, your best bets at that budget would probably be SexyDiamond or SexyAnastasia. Diamond is a little flaky, but if you actually see her, you have a great time. Anastasia might be tough you being a newbie. Have you considered joining p411?
I have. I will check those girls out. Thanks
Get premium access so you get more out of your research for intel.

Go see Myra. She's got very good competitive pricing and she's beautiful and well skilled. You're going to need references or a P411 to see her though.

Specials, I understand them to be similar/equal to a BNG. Kinda like a 15min session.
There are a couple fairly well reviewed ladies here that meet your budget requirements. If you were to meet one of them then write a review you'd be granted 6 weeks premium access at no extra charge (I know, saving $20 is a huge deal right...).

Marie Antoinette
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=99193

Hannah Marie (in arlington)
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=88651

Carly
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=109223

There are options at your price point. The more important things you haven't mentioned are services you're interested in and what type of ladies attract you. Those may widen or narrow your playing field.
BAH HUMBUG! That's a perfectly acceptable budget for finding some great action on BP, which isn't really all that hard to do. I run on that budget all the time because its easy to keep the OP from asking questions about such small withdrawals. The KEY is finding BP providers with good reviews here. 3/4 (or more) of BP don't have reviews, and 3/4 (or more) don't get my business. You can absolutely do it on that budget and have a good time.
Plus 1, Dranonymous, very sage advice!
Thanks to all. These are good recommends for this trip...and the next!!
A lot of times you get you what you pay for... It's all good as long as you don't go to the outback expecting a del Friscoes steak...