Kansas City Metro

While we are asking could the Kansas forums be changed to the Kansas City Metro and Kansas forums? Have of the metro area is in KS and half in MO. It is best to keep it all together IMO.
I took this up with the Kansas staff and Chipper answered so never mind.

Thanks.
  • TBONE
  • 01-06-2010, 03:43 PM
What was chippers answer? My answer is yes.
Chippers said it was "probably" OK but it is in a queue of things to do. And thank you!
Thanks for starting the process, Omahan.
Thanks all for making this happen so fast.
Well I see some names I know
Yes thanks for making us all feel @ home
Sad to see ASPD shut down, but Omahan you have done a wonderful job on the transfer. My thanks to you for your continued efforts.
Sad to see ASPD shut down, but Omahan you have done a wonderful job on the transfer. My thanks to you for your continued efforts. Originally Posted by Pretty_Girl_Shooter
Thanks Shooter but I'm just a refugee here like everyone else. I'm trying to help where I can but TBone, Becky and their staff deserve all the credit.
This does not apply to Sophie-Bently but to the new Sophie now posting on BP. She is NOT as she appears in the pics for sure. She is much heavier and she is "sagging". I've seen her once and will not see her again. Beware, you don't get what you pay for. Recommendation: NO
HOW DO I CONTACT SUPPORT OR FIND OUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON INCHARGE OF THIS WEBSITE
This does not apply to Sophie-Bently but to the new Sophie now posting on BP. She is NOT as she appears in the pics for sure. She is much heavier and she is "sagging". I've seen her once and will not see her again. Beware, you don't get what you pay for. Recommendation: NO Originally Posted by Grizzy11
Why are you bumping this old thread, particularly with totally off topic info? We have a 30 day rule here, please consult the forum guidelines. Feel free to start a new thread in the appropriate local forum.

HOW DO I CONTACT SUPPORT OR FIND OUT THE NAME OF THE PERSON INCHARGE OF THIS WEBSITE Originally Posted by missenvy
Ms Envy, same goes for you. To answer your question click here
http://www.eccie.net/showgroups.php

Thread locked