Is Baby Oil Gel the Perfect Massage Oil?

Yes.

Since I’m here, here’s a nice tasteful candid pic. Please rotate your head because I can’t rotate the photo. Much love!
Morgan

015CB048-C20B-4C66-9173-67DADF9F5CFE.jpeg.
No, nuru oil is the best. You are looking good.
is the best organic and goes in2 ur skin nicely and no cakin feeling on ur body
no need 2 shower afterwards
Thanks Rodrigos. You’re both wrong
Pretty Lady!!
  • BLM69
  • 05-05-2020, 05:25 PM
Where's your friend Exotic Gem? She's been robbing a bunch of tricks
Don't get baby oil in the VJ

This about Baby Oil Gel not EG ?
Nooooo....professional massage products are the best. Even better if they contain natural ingredients.
PUT THE BABY OIL DOWN.
  • BLM69
  • 05-05-2020, 05:48 PM
Don't get baby oil in the VJ

This about Baby Oil Gel not EG ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Shouldn't you be at the local buffet? Let her answer the question herself please
Organic first press coconut oil is the best !

No oil on latex condoms !

Real deal nuru is not an oil .
I’m wondering why BLM never gets any points or never gets banned for 1) being rude, or 2) posting off topic.
His comment about me does not bother me at all let him be how every one sees him to be !
The Conference I have about myself is more then
his little words can ever hurt me , he just has to
make himself feel better that's all ..

I’m wondering why BLM
never gets any points or never gets banned for 1) being rude, or 2) posting off topic. Originally Posted by newjerseyguy
  • BLM69
  • 05-05-2020, 11:56 PM
I’m wondering why BLM never gets any points or never gets banned for 1) being rude, or 2) posting off topic. Originally Posted by newjerseyguy
Isn't it what you're doing right now? I didn't know asking about lunch was being rude, she did address me first. Sensitive people in here
I agree with playerpiano. I like coconut oil best. Great for skin and hair. Stops ashing in its tracks. Odorless. WIpes clean with a hot towel. No tacky or oily feeling. No shine or smell. Melts at 78°. Warms quickly. Dirt cheap.

The only negative I've ever heard is that it may promote a yeast infection if used internally, although I cannot confirm that. But, a quick wipe with a warm, wet towel tskes care of that.
Where's your friend Exotic Gem? She's been robbing a bunch of tricks Originally Posted by BLM69
I don’t know who that is.