Encounter: Lela at Relaxing - OMG!

Date: 10/12/2024
Name: Lela
Phone: 832-868-4955
Email Address:
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Highway 6 N and Rippling Water Dr.
Activities: TS, NURU, TUMA, SS, BBJBCIM, DATY, 69, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Medium, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin, flat stomach, natural C's, responsive nips, shaved vag.
Recommendation: Yes
Not a briliant idea putting your email address on this type of website bro.
Not a briliant idea putting your email address on this type of website bro. Originally Posted by majorjones
Ooops, I guess my form filler tool did that, I certainly didn't mean to. But, I took it out. Thanks for the warning.
Is it pronounced Lee-la or Lay-la or Lie-la?
Is it pronounced Lee-la or Lay-la or Lie-la? Originally Posted by houstonsoutheast
He tried to ask her, but her mouth was full of cock.
Leela.
Other reviews have said her name is Lila. Potato, potato. Tomato r tomato. Seen other reviews for her as Lila. Doesn’t matter as long as service is great.
Of the 1587 reviews of this place I don't recall anyone actually reporting when the entry fee is collected if she states that it is for an hour or if she just says gimmethemoney. Also I don't recall any reports of anyone saying they got an hour.
This place getting way too much talk. Be careful gents!
Of the 1587 reviews of this place I don't recall anyone actually reporting when the entry fee is collected if she states that it is for an hour or if she just says gimmethemoney. Also I don't recall any reports of anyone saying they got an hour. Originally Posted by majorjones
Money are collected at the entrance. You are supposed to know the drill when entering. No mentioning of time, but girls will push you out in 30 minutes by draining you as fast as they can. If you show that you have strength left, they will say that you are so good that they need to get some rest and will help you to dress. All at around 30 minute mark. Correct me if I am wrong.
I had been there several times. With different girls. Never rushed. Always got 45 minutes. They always stayed in the room until my time was up. I even stayed over time(a few mins) during my last visit. They all had good attitude