Woods

Am i the only one thats glad to see tiger finally won a tournament in two years! I know im not the only golfer here!
Am i the only one thats glad to see tiger finally won a tournament in two years! I know im not the only golfer here! Originally Posted by jcr2829
Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em, 'em,

Just kiddin'. Glad to see him Win. He's good though. Donated the $1.2M in earnings to his Foundation (smart ass MOFO). Hell, his Foundation paid (prime $$$ for 'face' time on his bag when sponsors dumped him)

Can't hate the Playa. Gotta learn dha game (not talking Golf either)

Good win Tiger. Like you give a shit about our comments.
  • Trey
  • 12-06-2011, 08:33 PM
It was cool to see him win it live. I think I turned it there between football games.
Am I glad he won? Not necessarily!

Would I have preferred that he came in a distant 2nd, or lower? Not necessarily!

In other words, I was not a huge Tiger fan. By the same token, I was not a Tiger Hater either!

I really do not care that he won this weeks tournament but I will say this, Tiger always made things interesting when he was on the course. He had a prolonged period that he was the most dominant golfer in the game.

He has certainly had his share of problems as of late but golf is much more entertaining to watch when Tiger was on the prowl!